Edwards Chevrolet Cadillac

249 reviews

June 8, 2016

Jerry Bond was an excellent salesman. He was so knowledgeable about the Chevy Volt and attended to all of our needs/questions. I have purchased many new... cars and this purchase was the best experience so far!

May 16, 2016

The sales man Larry Pacheco and finance manager Rich Becerra are amazing there! They worked so hard to get me into a new car that was what I wanted. Thank... you guys so much for all your hard work we love our new equinox! Thanks to our great sales guy Larry you are amazing at what you do and very understanding with me. Thank you for always keeping us informed and meeting our needs.

March 31, 2016

Randy Krull helped me find and fiance a very nice pickup. He helped me with the paperwork and walked me through the whole deal. I will deal with him again

March 31, 2016

I have purchased two cars from Randy Kull in the last two years. The first one was wrecked and when I was able to buy the second one Randy brought the... second car to my house for me to see. He goes the limit to help and made all the paperwork easy

February 29, 2016

Excellent service as always and clean facilities. I was recently at the dealership for an unrelated reason and the General Manager Brett noticed my back... tire was low on air. He directed me towards the service bay to have my tire filled with air and when I arrived he was there to do it himself. Now that's service!

February 29, 2016

Took my wife's 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer there to get repairs. Service writer was extremely friendly and walked me through what needed to be done. Price... was the best one I got too!

January 21, 2016

Had the worst experience at this dealership, do everything you can to stay clear from this place! Be very aware of trading in a vehicle, and make sure... if you owe money on your trade in that you verify the payoff amount before signing anything! Because their dealership will not verify with the banks, leaving you responsible for for the money they don't pay off on your trade in. Ensure you call the bank your trade in loan is from to verify that Edwards pays off the correct amount, I had to call my bank TEN times to see if the full amount was paid off. So today I called and there was a balance still on the account that I am now liable for! I now have 5 days to come up with some extra cash or else my credit will be affected for years. Not to mention Edwards was LATE paying off the balance on my trade-in thus adding a late payment charge to the account. And Guess what? I called today and apparently I have to PAY the late payment charge on top of the balance they didn't pay on my trade-in. Save your time, save your money, go elsewhere.

January 21, 2016

Although it took a whole week to trade in my vehicle, I must say I was a happy camper once I was able to drive my 2014 Chevy impala off the lot. All of... the staff there was so nice and very friendly. Dave Jackson was great, he kept in contact with me through out the whole process and went above and beyond so that we could all make this happen. I was able to get a very nice vehicle with out a cosigner, (last time my mom co signed.) Dave J, Marshall, and Jeff W did great in working together and making this happen for me! Also everyone there was so nice to my 3 year old boy, I wanted him to be there with me and experience getting a new vehicle for US. Usually a lot of times people get irritated with children and not once did I feel uncomfortable because I had my child with me. Thank you again for all your hard work! I love my chevyyyy!

January 19, 2016

I appreciate all of your hard work and advice, while i was searching for a car. You were very personable and full of information about my car and what... i could expect throughout the whole process. I will be happy to refer friends and family your way. Thanks again Shirley Felver

January 14, 2016

If you are looking for a dealership that will stand behind what they sell and provide great customer service STAY AWAY FROM EDWARDS. My wife and I purchased... a GMC Acadia from Dave Jackson on October 24th 2015. On November 9th (less than 2 weeks later) I noticed a puddle of transmission fluid under the car so I took it right to their service department. We didn't get the car back until December 4th. 25 days in the shop because the dealership failed to file the paperwork for the extended warranty we bought which delayed the repairs. Less than 2 weeks after we got the car back from being fixed it started leaking transmission fluid again. That time when we took it to service they said they would also fix a headlight that was out and the Bluetooth (which wasn't working when we bought the car) as an apology for how long the first repair took. Another 5 days in the shop to get that done. We literally had the car back 2 days when the check engine light came on, the Bluetooth stopped working, and the Service Traction Control message came on. Back to the shop we went only to find out that NOTHING was covered by the warranty we bought. At that point we were so fed up with the car that we told our sales guy Dave that we wanted to look at other options as we don't want to continue making payments on a vehicle that has been in the shop longer than we've had it in our possession. Right off the bat Dave said "this is going to be painful" and told us that to get into another vehicle for the same cost our payments would increase roughly $200. At that point we asked to talk to his manager. Jeff Schense came over and listened to our whole story. After Jeff was brought up to speed he told us that we would deal with him directly from then on and that he would call me the following Monday with a resolution. I never heard from him. I called him on Tuesday and he said he would call me back in an hour and never did. I called back Thursday and was told the same thing and never heard back from him. The following Monday I called back again. This time Jeff got irritated like I was bothering him and said he would call me right back with an answer. He does call back only to say that they will fix the traction control but not the Bluetooth and send us on our way. His went on to say that he couldn't get us another car because we owed too much on the Acadia. My wife and I went in to speak with Jeff that day because we didn't feel like our problem was being addressed. When we asked Jeff what they will do when something else goes wrong with the car his reply was "I can't predict the future. I can't tell you if the car will be back in the shop next week or not." We told him that unless they decide to actually help us get into another vehicle we would take the car and trade it in elsewhere and take all of our future business with us and Jeff had the nerve to shrug his shoulders like he didn't care at all. I would also like to mention that this is the 2nd vehicle we've purchased from Edwards in the last 2 years. We've also taken all of our service business to them. Tracy and Austin in Service were extremely helpful during all of this trouble. They were the only employees we dealt with that would call back when they said they would and kept us up to date on all of the repairs that have been done. Other than these two employees I am completely disappointed with everyone we've dealt with regarding our vehicle issues. Needless to say Edwards has lost all business from us, our family, and everyone else that we decide to warn about this place