Edwards Chevrolet Cadillac

249 reviews

January 2, 2016

I was looking for a new Chevy Silverado before the end of the year. Had been doing research at all of the local dealers on price and availability. I... found Edwards had a great inventory on the farm trucks I was looking for and the prices were modestly discounted even before talking with them. The buying process was a no hassle experience.

December 31, 2015

well first of all I don't like going to a dealership to buy a car, because of all the car salesman bull. when I went to your dealership and Dave Eckley... approached me and we started talking it was great. Dave wasn't pushy like most salesman he acted like a human! we started talking about price and he came back with a price, I told him where I had to be at and 10 min later it happened I bought the car. it really was a great deal and im glad I went there that day I would go back in a second. thanks dave and the sales team.

December 27, 2015

Loved the service and the workers. Very helpful and answered any questions I had. Got in and out quickly

December 26, 2015

I had a great experience and everyone was great. Me and another salesmen chatted about my new car, while my salesmen was looking at my trade... I had... a great experience at Edwards.

December 26, 2015

wonderful people to work with, Dick Spencer and Jason Flick. Professional and friendly, hard to find that combination these days!

December 22, 2015

I got helped out a whole lot in the service department. My car wasn't doing to well to put it simply, I went in they got the car in the back and sent me... away in a nice car to drive until mine was ready. They had it for a couple days and then it was ready. I had more trouble with the car on the way home from the dealership so I took it back and they had me on my way in another nice car within an hour. By that afternoon the my car was ready and I haven't had troubles since, I would recommend anyone go here with your car problems

December 18, 2015

Our experience was a little rocky at first. My husband and had just given up on trying to get ourselves a new vehicle with Edwards Chevrolet, but to our... surprise they never gave up on helping us. Not only did they help us get approved for a car but a brand new car as us as the first owners. We couldn't ask for a better company to have helped us on our way. So thanks you Edwards Chevrolet and it's entire team.

December 10, 2015

the customer service reps are always so courteous and friendly

December 5, 2015

Randy helped me buy my first Nissan... Thank you, Randy. Randy is very helpful and patient and answered all the uninformed questions that I had!! I have... purchased other vehicles from Edwards and Randy was always the best! He's a fantastic artist and a Husker fan....couldn't ask for more!!

December 5, 2015

I'm very impressed with Edward Cadillac Chevrolet dealership at lake Manawa in council bluffs, Iowa. Leonard Throne got me into a car I really wanted.... Treated me with respect. I will continue to get my cars at this dealership. Thanks so much Leonard Throne. Very happy customer