Edwards Nissan

293 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 13, 2019

Victoria worked well with me. I told her what i was interested in and she concentrated on finding me the car to meet my needs.

Hi Cindygf, thank you so much for your comments about Edwards Nissan! We strive to meet all your expectations and if there is ever anything we can d...o to improve, please reach out to me at any time. Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. You may receive a more comprehensive survey in the coming weeks with additional questions. This email from Nissan will have the subject line ?Nissan Owner First.? This is an invitation to fill out a more detailed survey regarding your recent visit. Please take the time to complete this survey as it helps us to fully evaluate your experience and the employees who helped you. Sincerely, Robert Greder, Owner Loyalty Manager Edwards Nissan 712-366-9481 robg@edwardsautogroup.com

July 30, 2019

Big shoutout to the great team at Edwards Nissan and kia especially Mike Conley. He listened to the needs and wants of a vehicle and matched them to a... T. He was very knowledgable and kind. Will be a repeat customer

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that Mike made s...ure your concern was addressed properly. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• July 17, 2016

The service department and sales crew are excellent .Speedy on both sides very efficient.The people are great so easy to get along with.

Scott, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and... will be ecstatic to hear that you left Edwards Nissan Kia satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Regards, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

July 30, 2019

Thanks to Mike Conley I had a stress free car buying experience. I love my new ride and couldn't be happier at the service I received! Best salesmen around!... Thanks for everything!

Ann, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. It's delightful to know that Mike provided you with a stress free car buying experienc...e. Please feel free to give us a call if you need anything else in the future. Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

July 30, 2019

I absolutely love my new car, this was the best car buying experience. Michael Conley was AWESOME! I will for sure tell all my friends and family about... Edwards Nissan and kid and Mike! Thanks so much Mike!

Hi Salina and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that Michael provided you with the best car buying experience you've ever had.... Please do not hesitate to come back again if you need anything else in the future! Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

July 30, 2019

Great car buying experience thanks to Mike Conley. Great customer service, speedy results, mike was knowledgeable and very patient with us I will definitely... be recommending him and this dealership to friends and family

Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer se...rvice and we are glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

July 30, 2019

I went into Edwards Nissan and Kia not sure what I was expecting to buy but I must say I walked out so happy thanks to Michael Conley. He wasn’t pushy... at all. He explained everything in great detail so I knew what I was getting into. Totally recommend Edwards as well as Mike! He is a great asset to Edwards! 5 stars!

Hello Megan and thank you for your kind words! Michael is a great asset and we are glad to hear he provided an excellent experience for you. We thank ...you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

July 30, 2019

Michael Conley was one of the most patient salesmen I have worked with. He made car buying simple and fun. Highly recommend him! Thank you Mike and Edwards... Nissan and Kia!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review, Madison! We are so pleased that Michael could make your visit fun and simple, and we belie...ve that's how every car buying experience should be. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

July 30, 2019

Does it pay to cross the bridge? No it doesn't. I pulled out of a parking space. My bumper came off a 2017 Maxima. I took it to 4 different auto body... shops. They all agreed the car was never properly fixed. The piece that separated from the car is plastic. Edwards mended it. The autobody shops agree the bumper should be replaced. Can't fix this. There is no under engine cover. Hence quotes from 3 body shops all said the same thing. But Heath in sales says I probably did this. It is a used car. I guess I should've crawled under the car to make sure the under engine cover was there Heath! Edwards 636.00 others 1600.00. What is it a band aid they are using. Heath the manager over sales says how does he know it was never fixed right! Pre-owned certified, for WHAT! Don't cross that bridge.... Edwards Nissan 920 32nd Ave Council Bluffs will just take your money.... Hence the finance manager... ask him for his card Ron "tookie" Phillips! Do the right thing! I needed a car to get my Dad to and from Chemo. Thanks Edwards Nissan Council Bluffs.

Tracy, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your ...comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

July 22, 2019

Receptionists need to be replaced!! No experience, on their phone. No help at all. No phone voice!! No personal skills dud but great when you came in... the door. Clothing was unprofessional and offensive. !

Hi Pat And Jerry, thank you so much for your comments about Edwards Nissan! We strive to meet all your expectations and if there is ever anything we... can do to improve, please reach out to me at any time. Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. You may receive a more comprehensive survey in the coming weeks with additional questions. This email from Nissan will have the subject line ?Nissan Owner First.? This is an invitation to fill out a more detailed survey regarding your recent visit. Please take the time to complete this survey as it helps us to fully evaluate your experience and the employees who helped you. Sincerely, Robert Greder, Owner Loyalty Manager Edwards Nissan 712-366-9481 robg@edwardsautogroup.com