• Great service

The service department and sales crew are excellent .Speedy on both sides very efficient.The people are great so easy to get along with.

Scott, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Edwards Nissan Kia satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Regards, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

• 3rd purchase in 10 yrs. Great experience

David was very helpful. He answered all my questions that I had, took the time to make sure that I understood.

• Great service

I'm always treated with a warm friendly smile and everyone is always ready to help out. Even if it is only bringing my car in for a service.

Richie, thank you so much for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new purchase! Our goal is to provide top-notch customer service and we're happy to hear that our team has consistently shown you their commitment to this. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• Edwards is the best

I challenge anyone to find better service. Not happening. Especially if we're talking Kia. Edwards Kia is mind blowingly amazing!

Eric, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. If there is anything more we can do for you, please come back and see us any time! Take care! Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• Great Service, quick and easy transaction

Aaron was very helpful in the details of the vehicle itself, as well as the lease options I was looking at.

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your vehicle has to offer and we're glad to hear that Aaron showed his commitment to this. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• Great Sales Experience

My salesperson, Nick, was not pushy and wanted to make sure I got the right car to suit my needs.

Terri, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that Nick provided you with the quality of service that we pride ourselves in. We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to contact us with any of your future automotive needs! Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• Great car buying experience

The staff went out of their way to make sure I was well informed, answered all my questions and took time to go over all the features of the vehicle I purchased

Jade, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• Kyle is an outstanding salesman, awesome service d

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased at Edwards Kia, with Kyle. I've never had this Quality of sales/service at any other dealership. You are TOP OF THE LINE!! THanks to Kyle at Ewards Kia, I'm loving my Kia Sportage!!!!

Susan, thank you for your continued patronage and for leaving us this wonderful feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We will be sure to share your comments with Kyle and if you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

• Great Sales Staff

The salesman was excellent, he make the sales experience enjoyable. The sales staff was great, low pressure and extremely caring.

Weyler, thanks for this great review and congratulations on your purchase! The goal of the Edwards Nissan Kia team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs! Sincerely, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481

• Helped us out

Friendly staff. Went out of their way to help my gf get out from her lemon car into a new Forte

Christopher, We appreciate you for letting others know about your girlfriend's wonderful experience at Edwards Nissan Kia. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Edwards Nissan Kia Team, 712.366.9481