Edwards Nissan

293 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 16, 2019

Mauricio was easy to work with. Friendly, professional and explained things well. He wasn't pushy but instead let us make decisions and ask questions... on our own.

Lori, thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of the utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right d...ecision. We will share your comments with Mauricio, and if there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

June 2, 2019

Marc Leonard helped me buy my car, went over all the options and made sure he answered all my questions. Took my daughter in to buy a car from him 3 days... later.

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for your comments about Edwards Nissan! We strive to meet all your expectations and if there is ever anything we can do ...to improve, please reach out to me at any time. Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. You may receive a more comprehensive survey in the coming weeks with additional questions. This email from Nissan will have the subject line ?Nissan Owner First.? This is an invitation to fill out a more detailed survey regarding your recent visit. Please take the time to complete this survey as it helps us to fully evaluate your experience and the employees who helped you. Sincerely, Robert Greder, Owner Loyalty Manager Edwards Nissan 712-366-9481 robg@edwardsautogroup.com

May 8, 2019

I have bought 2 KIAS from Edwards KIA. They are always very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them! The sales guys Jeff and Doug... were very friendly and helpful and made the whole process very seamless. High five to you all!

Lisa, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review and for your recommendation! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we... can do so again! Best, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

April 20, 2019

Mauricio Paris was a great sales person and I reccomend him highly! However, their finance department is arrogant and will not take no for an answer on... add-ons. We did not purchase, but if you can find a way to get through the finance people without walking as we did, I would buy from Mauricio...Top quality guy!

Roger Karnes, thank you so much for the positive review of Mauricio! I'm sorry to hear that the positive experience did not include the finance depart...ment. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve our customer's purchase experience

April 19, 2019

No bull. Fair deal off the bat. They answered all my questions and were willing to negotiate on options. Without a doubt I would recommend them

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Edwards Nissan, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotiv...e needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

March 19, 2019

I had a great experience with Edward's Nissan. The staff was so helpful made things very easy to be buying from a distance. They were also very patient... with my kids when we went to pick my vehicle up.

Katie W, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visi...t. Take care!

March 12, 2019

Once I started the inquiry process on Edwards Nissan’s website, they kindly followed up with me to assist me in answering my questions about the Rogue.... I was impressed that my Salesman, Nate, brought the Vehicle to me at my apartment, to Test Drive a new Rogue.

Hi Kristi, thank you so much for your positive comments about EDWARDS NISSAN! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

January 22, 2019

Very easy to lease car. The paper work was completed promptly. Did not have to wait during the process. In and out in an hour.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

December 27, 2018

No pressure sales(Andrew) .Told him what we wanted and were going to pay. With very little back and forth we drove off the lot in the car we wanted for... the price we insisted.....AWESOME!!

October 5, 2018

I had a great experience. My salesperson Dustin Pennington went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for and searched for the exact... car/options that I requested. He came in on his day off to accommodate my schedule and came back later the same evening to finish the paperwork and make sure I had everything I needed. He has contacted me since to see if I needed anything and to check how I was liking my new vehicle. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and helped to get the deal I needed to purchase my vehicle.

It is wonderful to hear that Dustin was able to provide you with a great experience! We are pleased that he made your car buying experience a welcomin...g and comfortable one. We hope to earn the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions. The Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481