Edwards Nissan

293 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 28, 2017

Friendly and very professional , my salesman Brian who I couldnt believe was new at his job helped me with everything I needed to know, since I havnt... purchased a new vehicle in many years. I know I will be back to Edwards next time I'm in need of a new vehicle.

Jared, thank you for writing about your visit with us, and congratulations on your vehicle. Brian is new to us but is quickly proving to be a valuable... member of our team. Thank you again for the kind words. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

December 28, 2017

All questions were answered, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Customer service was very easy to work with, and promptly set up appointments.

We appreciate the kind words, Glen. We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Edwards Nissan, and we are grateful you chose us for your auto...motive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

December 27, 2017

Everything, great dealership with friendly and knowledgeable people, made me feel comfortable and important as an important customer, will definitely shop... there in the future

Kyle, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience at Edwards Nissan and congratulations on your vehicle! We're so g...lad to hear that our team was able to make you feel comfortable and important. That is always our goal for every customer. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

December 26, 2017

Fast , friendly , service. Sale person was very straight forward and got me a price I could afford. I let my friends and family to check this place out... if they are thinking about a new car.

Karen, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and... will be happy to hear that you left Edwards Nissan satisfied. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

December 22, 2017

I’ve bought several cars from the dealership and been pleased with the service. I will continue to give my business to the dealership as they are always... friendly and helpful.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Andrea! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Pleas...e feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

December 14, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful at 7:00 in the morning that was refreshing. Facilities are very clean and customer friendly.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Cindi. We are very happy to hear that we could be so friendly and helpful during your visit with us. We lo...ok forward to seeing you back again in the future. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

December 1, 2017

Prompt service. In and out in 30 minuets. Could get service done before going to work. Facility was very clean! Everyone was helpful and very nice!

Dena, thank you for your outstanding review about our service department. It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable... and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and prompt service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again! Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

November 30, 2017

Danny was great to work with and will be back if I need another car for him to be my sales person

Congratulations on your vehicle Nila, and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are glad that Danny was great to wo...rk with during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

November 25, 2017

Easy car buying experience at the dealership with extra words attached to the end due to your requirements with words

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Kyle! We are thrilled to hear you had an easy car buying experience with us. We hope you love your veh...icle and look forward to working with you in the future. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481

November 9, 2017

My time was respected so there was not a lot of going back and forth with the sales manager... The sales manager took the time to speak with me directly... to iron-out the final deal...

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great buying experience wit...h us. We hope you love your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future. Best regards, Edwards Nissan Team, 712.366.9481