Connecticut's Own Volvo Cars Mazda

• Purchase of my first new car

I purchased my first new car ever from this dealership, a Mazda 2. I was a very apprehensive customer since I had never had a car loan. I found the entire staff from the salesman to the business manager to be very customer oriented, friendly and easy to work with. They helped me though the twists and turns with patience and care. Everyone, even the other sales people on the floor were very nice and encouraging.

• Service to my 2016 Mazda

I brought my 2016 Mazda in for Service, I was treated with respect and timely manner. Over all very pleased with experience.

• Routine service

Fast and friendly service. Bought my Volvo here (and previous Mazda). Service is always done quickly and very friendly. Nice waiting area too.

• Mr. Bob

Great experience! Very quick service, pleasant people.

Great experience! Very quick service, pleasant people.

• Mazda 3 Service on May 9 2017

As usual, a totally pleasant experience. Staff is great, service is excellent. Note - I have purchased two vehicles here so checked the 'Yes' box below for that reason - did not buy one this time, just service.

• 2016 Mazda 3 - Tire Repair

Our recent Mazda Service was excellent. We had 2 flat tires on our new 2016 Mazda - on a Friday evening - and Mazda service took us right in the next day. We were given a loaner car for the weekend because a new tire wasn't available at that time. Thanks to Mazda Service Manager Ray for a great and fair experience!

• Service experience

Service was efficient. Staff communicated well with me as the customer, very polite. Waiting room was comfortable with coffee and snacks available. I was very happy with the work done on my car.

• 2016 xc90

Easy to deal with. No surprises, great service department, no complaints here!

Easy to deal with. No surprises, great service department, no complaints here!

• Love my new Mazda

Very happy with my new Mazda. The people at the Milford dealership are great...very helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership.

• Love my new Mazda

I had a great experience. I am very happy with my new Mazda. Everyone helping me at the dealership was great. I would definitely recommend this dealership.