Don Tester Ford Lincoln, Inc.

New 888-807-9394 888-807-9394
Service 888-808-0906 888-808-0906

• Excellent New Car Purchase Experience!!!!

Thank you for your review. We here at the dealership are very pleased to hear about your great experience!

Just purchased a New Ford F-250, the sales staff was very polite and knowledgeable about the product and answered all the questions that I had regarding my vehicle. They spent alot of time working with me to find the perfect vehicle that my wife and I will enjoy for years to come! I am truly thankful for everyone involved in my vehicle purchase process and they will be my first choice when it comes time to purchase my next vehicle!!

• Great,personable service dept

Good prompt service. Easy to get appt and left the keys in night drop the day before

• owner

Great Customer Service Department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A wonderful full-service dealership!

The Tester Team, led by Michael Stewart as their Lincoln Champion, did a superb job!

• Great Services

Quickest experience I have ever had buying a car! Very well mannered staff and plenty of options for buying

Thanks, Paige! We're happy to help however possible. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• what is title ???

Service ok. Ford parts supplier needs to revamp their operations. Ford parts supplier makes individual dealers look bad, even though service department does excellent work at Tester's.

• Bought new vehicle

I shopped around for the vehicle I wanted and Don Tester was the best deal and quick to take care of my needs.

• Top notch dealership

Kevin, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Jeff Polley was just terrific to work with and should probably be promoted as soon as possible. His combination of knowledge and charisma was overwhelming. The tutorial he provided me about the vehicle was very informative and impressive. I think he knows more about explorers than he does about his wife.. The finance woman was also outstanding. She explained everything in great detail and was easy on the eyes to boot. You have a very special thing going on at that dealership my friends. I'm a big fan. Take care. Cheers, KW

• Great services and sales staff

Only place I take my vehicles for service and a great sales team.

Only place I take my vehicles for service and a great sales team.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Service

I wish you would wash my car when you service it. Should not be for Lincolns only.