3.0
  • My new purchase.

Thank you Dean for your kind words! They are appreciated. Enjoy your new Focus!!! Eric Baptiste - Sales Manager

Excellant service from Bob and Paula during my purchase of my new Ford Focus along with my brother Bob and sister in/law Marilyn. They wasted no time in finalising my deal and getting me off in this little beauty. Thank you Bob and Paula you guys are great and my family enjoyed the visit. Brother Bob has a Taurus 2011, but I think he got his eye on this little beauty too. The staff is great, people go and see them folks @ McCandless and tell them Dean, Bob and Marilyn sent ya!!! Help stimulate this economy!!! Get a great new High Tech. ride. You'll be excited. I know Iam!!

• Stay away

This place is ridiculous! I had cash in hand to buy a new car & walked into this place & nobody would even acknowledge me! i stood there for over 10 minutes while 2 salesman were in personal conversations as well as a man on a phone in a personal phone call. The Finance guy who can see the waiting room through the glass at his desk that he faces, wouldn't even look at me. A salesman came walking past me & wouldn't even speak to me. This place is rude & ridiculous! i don't know how they stay in business with staff like this!

• Outstanding dealership!!

Hands down the best experience and easiest I have ever had buying a vehicle. Super friendly staff and a very flexible finance department. I will absolutely be buying my next vehicle from Bill McCandless Ford!

• Great service and sales

Service is great. Devin and Bonnie are always great and trustworthy.

Service is great. Devin and Bonnie are always great and trustworthy.

• Oil Change Mishap "The Works"

THE WORKS™ FUEL SAVER PACKAGE $39.95 OR LESS. • Synthetic Blend Oil Change • Tire Rotation and Pressure Check • Brake Inspection • Multi-Point Inspection • FLUID TOP OFF • Battery Test • Filter Check • Belts and Hoses Check I went to the dealership to get "The Works Package" which includes everything above. I informed them that the last two times I had brought my car in they had neglected to fill my coolant. That the coolant had not even been checked and/or filled to where it should be. Basically they neglected to check my coolant, which was not even halfway to the minimum fluid level. After informing them of the situation they said they would fill it for me and put a dye in just to make sure there wasn't a leak. So I went ahead and agreed since I was not 100% sure that fluid top off was included in the package. They charged me 22.35 for the coolant and 5.95 for the dye. I look at their website as soon as I come home and sure enough see " FLUID TOP OFF" included? I usually do not have problems with them but this has made me a very dissatisfied customer. I will give them one more try before I go somewhere else.

• Great service

I had my truck serviced here. Fixed it the first time in a timely fashion. Great experience.

• The radio fix

My name is chuck i used the internet to locate a used 2007 chevy 2500hd with the LT trim package. It was at mccandless ford in Mercer PA, 70 miles from my home. the condition and the overall equipment on the truck drew my attention and so did the price. I test drove the unit and found everything to be exactly as advertised, but was a little unsettled about buying a Chevy truck from a Ford dealer. The one problem it had was the radio display did not work,(the internal display glass was shattered) we haggled on the price of the truck some more and closed the deal, with the radio being replaced as the clincher! Afew days passed and i got a call to come over and get the radio replaced. I drove there, the existing radio was removed and a second hand replacement radio installed. now this is where it gets technical this radio has to be hooked to a GM computer and programed to my truck (otherwise it thinks its stolen and stays locked forever, a cool theft feature if you ask me) at this time the Chevy tech. says the replacement radio ...well it's a boat anchor..never to work again..i drove home that nite with the first radio reinstalled (everything still worked on it just no display)another week goes by and an email sent by me to the salesman i delt with explaining my distrust in second hand radios is answered by a call to come over and give us another shot at this. This time they nailed it!! not ony did it work but to my surprise this new radio was an upgrade (from single cd to a 6 cd in dash changer. i am totaly pleased with mccandless ford no tricks , up front priceing, and good people.would recommend them to anyone ..nice job mccandless it was worth the drive!

Thanks for the kind words Chuck! It was a pleasure dealing with a great person like yourself! Hope you had a great Christmas and have a great and prosperous new year!! Eric Baptiste - Sales Manager

• Great buying experience

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your new truck and the gas mileage of the ecoboost! Eric Baptiste

I leased a 2011 F150 ecoboost last weekend and couldnt have had a better experience buying a car. Bob Roddy was my salesperson and he was professional and helped me find the right truck. Paula helped with our paperwork and I didnt have to wait very long.