4.0
  • Will only purchase from VanCampen Motors!!

My wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from VanCampen's so far and won't even consider buying anywhere else. The trade in value we got for our vehicles and the sale price on there's could not be beat, in my opinion it's not even worth wasting time shopping around you're just going to end up back at VanCampen Motors. The sales staff is extremely friendly and always eager to help with whatever you need. And my experience with the service department has been nothing but stellar as well. They always keep us posted on what if anything needs done to over vehicles when in for service. They are very friendly and professional and will always make sure to get you in a vehicle if you don't want to wait on yours and you can be sure your vehicle will be repaired correctly the first time. I gave the facility a 4 star rating only because it would be nice to see a little larger showroom to showcase some more vehicles. Overall I give VanCampen Motors 10 out of 10 and they will always be the dealer I go to and recommend to friends and family.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I do agree that a larger showroom would be great however, every car we cant show case in side is just steps outside on our 10+ acre lot with hundreds of vehicles! We look forward to our future business together.

• Great laid back atmosphere

Thank you for your great review. We strive to make car shopping as relaxing as possible. No one wants to be hassled!

They make the service and shopping experience feel comfortable. I never feel like they are trying to take advantage of us and that is why I will continue to support them! Thanks for the service you guys provide!

• Perfect service. Good experience

Thank you for your review. Jordan is one of the best guys you can talk to. He is very attentive and cares about your precious time.

Just had my Chrysler 200 in for a recall. I thought Jordan at the desk did a great job. He was attentive and got me out of there in under an hour. They also had fresh fruit for the customers waiting

• Great facility

Great dealership!! Very good customer service. Great experience buying from van campens!!

Thank you, We consider our customer service to be the best in the area!

Thank you, We consider our customer service to be the best in the area!

• Great service

Bought 2012 dodge ram great price taken care of threw whole process. Definitely recommend to other customers

Thank you for your review. We hope your 2012 Ram is the best you have ever owned.

• One of the best experiences I have had

I bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler 4 door from them and their price and selection was the best around. Thanks guys!!

Thank you, Every one needs a Jeep in their life!

Thank you, Every one needs a Jeep in their life!

• Poor Service

I had my vehicle in for service, one service person told me one thing and the other told me something different. In the end they acted like I was lying. I wouldn't go near this place again.

I am very sorry to hear you had a confusing trip to our service dept. If you would like to discuss further please contact us and ask for Jim Mulberger. Jim is the service manager and is ALWAYS in the building. A good business makes mistakes sometimes a great business makes fixes them!

• Horrible costumer service

I would recommend you DO NOT purchase a car from this dealership. The owner is rude and unprofessional. He told us after back and forth " after you sign the papers I will give you the keys and show you where the car is parked and you can drive it away but I will not touch it! No gas , and I won't even clean it" Again that is from the owner. Completely unprofessional.

• needs new management

the secretary is very rude the manager never returns a call the only 1 who actually does anything is a vancampen