• Pleasant transaction

I was pleased with my purchase. I was pleased with the salesman knowledge while showing the instructions on the various things about the car.

Re: Mark Setaro Good Morning, I just want to thank you for the enjoyable encounter we had with you yesterday. I know car buying is usually an exasperating experience but that was not the case. I was very satisfied with your professionalism and your efforts to make this a pleasant event. You were very knowledgeable about your vehicles and took the time to explain their features. You were very helpful and located the exact car we wanted in a very short time. We had 2 issues when we came in, turning in our leased Jeep and getting a fair price. You handled both to our complete satisfaction. I live about 2 miles from another Jeep dealership but chose to be a repeat customer, based on how we were treated the last time we were new car shopping. I will certainly come back when I am ready to purchase again and will not hesitate to tell people where we purchased our Jeep and who we bought it from. Sincerely, Ken and Judy W.

• Milford Auto Group

We want to thank you for helping us getting our dreamed Jeep. We love it and we are getting great compliments from everybody... :) See you and thanks! Erika & Alberto

• Milford Jeep

Had an excellent experience at Milford Jeep. Customer service was great! The process from start to finish was exceptionally smooth. Highly recommended.