• Great experience

Worked with Rick and Troy on trading in my Explorer and getting a nice used Focus that we're very happy with. They were upfront on pricing and didn't waste time haggling or playing games. When I noted an issue with a broken seat belt, they were quick to resolve it. They're a small town dealership with a small parking lot but they offer big value and big customer satisfaction.

• Great Purchase!

We have ALWAYS had a great experience with Gustafson Ford! We started buying cars their in 1990 and have continued ever since!

• Ford Transit

I traveled from Arkansas to buy a Transit from them. They were they only dealer that had the options I wanted. They gave me a fair deal on my trade. Rick was great to work with. Love the van and had a great experience with Gustafson ford.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Kevin. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Shop here!

Chuck Forsythe was amazing. Very helpful and always on hand at any time. Questions? He's great at answering them? Whatever you want he will put his all into making you happy!

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Gustafson Ford, Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

• Great experience

• Gustafson Ford

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Linda! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Kurt took all the time needed to answer our questions and made the process of looking at and buying a new vehicle easy and convenient for us. Would recommend Gustafson Ford to anyone.

• Great Dealer

Staff was friendly, process was simple, couldn't have found a better place to buy a vehicle.

The staff at Gustafson Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

• Knowledgeable, Professional and Understanding.

Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

The vehicle I purchased was not on their lot, or in town. It wasn't even a make and model that they sell! But I knew the sales staff, and I knew the quality of the search they would put the extra effort into finding me a replacement vehicle that fit my criteria. I got the vehicle I wanted and financing available. The paperwork was easy and quick. And the staff were all very friendly from sales personnel to maintenance staff.

• recent auto purchase

gustafson ford is easy to do business with throughout the buying process. we have also worked with the service department and they are excellent.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Rickey! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• Service was great

Replaced a tire that had a hole in it from hitting rebar.

Replaced a tire that had a hole in it from hitting rebar.