Average based on 80 reviews
  • Highly satisfied with all 3 vehicles purchased.

Purchased 3 vehicles and serviced at Valley Chevrolet. Have all positive experiences with sales and service and would highly recommend them. Delt with salesmen and owner of dealership with very positive experiences. Everyone was very professional and I will return when shopping for another vehicle.

• Second car in 2 weeks

The deal I got on the first Cruse was so good I went back and got a second one and got an even better deal. Thanks Dave Grabowski and all the guys at Valley Chevrolet.

• Valley Chevrolet Guy for life

I just purchased my 4th new car from Valley Chevrolet and Dave Grabowski. All I had to do was call Dave, tell what I was looking for and within the hour I had a deal I could not pass up. I went down and signed the paperwork and drove home my new car. All dealers should be this great. The rest of the team does a greal job behind the scenes to make sure everything goes smoothly.

• Buying a New Truck

Dave Grabinski was excellent. He was not aggressive, he explained the features of the different vehicles and always asked what best fit my needs. He was very helpful and made me the buyer feel comfortable with options selected and the choice of the best truck for the best price.

• Service on vehicle.

Service was done quickly, attendant was very courteous and informed you about everything that had been done and if there were any questions you had that he could answer. I would rate them at the top in all areas. Checking out was very quick and cashier was very friendly.

• FIRST TIME VALLEY CHEVY CUSTOMER

GREAT DEALERSHIP--COULDNT BE HAPPIER!! ive bought 61 new autos prior to this latest cruze but none have been easier and trouble free --great friendly staff--very professional and no pressure--sorry i didnt find this dealership earlier.

• New Car

My experience with Valley Chevrolet was great, through the years I purchased quite a few cars from them and they never let me down!!!

• Smooth

Very smooth No problem! Dropped car off Tuesday and it was ready next day. Needed transportation no problem at all!

• Great place

This car dealership is the pinnacle of what a car dealership should be.

This car dealership is the pinnacle of what a car dealership should be.

• Excellent service all the time

great experience service dept got car in promptly and finished on time i will continue to use valley chevrolet for all my automotive needs