Pat & Dan Del Balso Ford

Used 888-904-8094 Email Dealer
Service 888-904-9879

Average based on 93 reviews
  • Excellent Experience

The sales staff was so friendly and accommodating when I purchased my new Fusion. They took the time to get to know what I wanted and needed in a vehicle and spent a lot of time matching me to the perfect car. After we found one I liked the Finance manager Rick help me understand everything I need to know when purchasing my new vehicle. After that the sales consultant went over every aspect of the car with me and made sure I was comfortable with the operation before I drove away. They even synced my phone and imported my contacts so i didn't have to worry about it. Thank you to the entire team for all their hard work and when it's time for friends or family to buy a new car we are going to go back. A+ on their attention to detail and customer service.

• Fantastic as always...

This is the fourth Explorer we purchased through Pat and Dan DelBalso. The salesman went over everything to get us familiar with our new vehicle.

• The Best

I have been a customer at this Ford dealership for 20 years. They are the absolute best service department in every category!

• Service

Excellent Service. Very happy with the worked performed.

Diane, we are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Excellent Service. Very happy with the worked performed.

• Sales

The salesman really took care of me. Thank you Delbalso Ford.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Ralph. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

The salesman really took care of me. Thank you Delbalso Ford.

• Great Service

My experience was good. We enjoyed the service they performed.

My experience was good. We enjoyed the service they performed.

• Professional Staff

Personnel were professional and courteous. Work was done in a timely manner.

Personnel were professional and courteous. Work was done in a timely manner.

• Job done in short order

I needed to have the drivers side door adjusted and they performed that work in a short period of time.

Richard, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Pat and Dan Del Balso Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call.

• Great Service!

Service with a smile. Always happy to deal with them.

Service with a smile. Always happy to deal with them.

• Always Great!

I can always get a service appointment quickly, when I need one. Both Janine and Peter, are always helpful and looking out for me. Everyone does a great job there and I would NOT consider going anywhere else! I trust Ford and all the Team at Pat & Dan's DelBalso Ford. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share my great experience with you.