• What great experience!!!

I recently purchased my new 2015 F150 from Al Cioni Ford, Inc. All I have to say is, "Wow, what great dealer!" Talk about having old-school values, in a new school world....this is the place to go. They are a true family business and it certainly shows. Honest, dependable, and trustworthy comes to mind. After visiting my local dealership and explaining to the sales representative what I was looking for, he kept trying to sell me what he had on the lot. It was particularly frustrating for me because I was ready willing and able to purchase my new vehicle....I just wanted what I was looking for. I then called Al Cioni Ford and was greeted by Al Cioni himself on the phone. He explained to me that he would be happy to answer any questions that I had, however he was finishing up an oil change on a vehicle. I couldn't believe it, the owner himself was actually getting His hands dirty! After a few phone calls back-and-forth we worked out a deal. There was no pressure or pushiness what so ever. It was clear that He only wanted to help....it was a breath of fresh air!!! When I arrived at the dealer a few days later I was greeted by Al...a real standup guy. He then introduced me to His wife Marlene who helped me with getting my plates (The real ones, not just the drive off plates). She was great! Then I met their daughter Laura who finalized my paperwork and made the deal official. She was a class act as well! I guess you could say it runs in the Cioni Family! Thanks again guys I love my new truck and I look forward to doing business with Al Cioni Ford in the future!

Thank you for your very kind review. We appreciate your sentiment as that is what we strive for every day with our customers. With our slogan "There's No Baloney at Al Cioni," we feel that we are here to help our customers find the vehicles that make them happy and satisfied whether it is a new or used vehicle. We are overjoyed you have found satisfaction in working with us and in the vehicle itself. Our customers are always our priority, and we will listen and aim to please the best we are able. Thank you so much again for your business! Al Cioni Ford, Inc.

• Excellent place to get a car!

I came in and told them I was interested in one of the cars they had online. Previously, I was in Peoria looking at a dealership that looked like a junk yard! I was so relieved to come to this small town dealership and see some cleanliness and organization. Al Cioni and I worked out how much I'd get for a trade in, and he wrote the break down of all the credits and expenses of getting my used vehicle. I came on Saturday, and had the car by Monday! It's a really nice car, and he even gave me a 30-day 50/50 warranty on engine repairs which most likely won't even be necessary, but hey, play it safe when you can! I would be happy to come back to this place when I'm ready for a brand new car! I recommend this dealer to anyone. If you see a car at their dealership, you can be sure that it's in pretty good condition and you're not getting ripped off! Additionally, all Al Cioni does is give you facts. He does not push you to do anything! He gives you facts, then leaves the decision up to you instead of talking you in to it. Great place!

• Great business, Great People and Honest sales!

Needed a third vehicle and Al was there. Long standing family business second to none

So happy we could help, and thank you so much for your business. Al Cioni Ford, INC