• Amazing customer service and sales representives

We had excellent customer service from Jace Catlett. He was very respectful and easy to get along with. He did his job efficiently. Our experience was so good here, we would definitely consider buying a future purchase here again, even though we had to travel 2.5 hours. We will definitely be recommending the dealer and Jace to people we know. Thank you so much for the awesome experience!

• Very satisfied with Baxter Ford

We had a great salesman Dustin Lair, you were so patient with us while our 2 yr old threw a fit, and you got me into the vehicle that I wanted and the financing I can afford, thank you so much Dustin Lair for the great experience and I will be getting my next car there. P.S. the tree house was awesome

• 5 Stars for Ambrose Lurks!

Ambrose Lurks was fantastic to work with when we purchased our 2015 Ford Explorer. He's knowledgeable, funny, and great to work with before and after the sale. He always has a smile! Thanks, Ambrose for taking care of us!

• Nice customer service

I worked with Mike Anderson. He is friendly, professional and was great to work with. He made the buying process easy and followed up with me for weeks until we found what I wanted. Highly recommend asking for Mike Anderson when you go to Baxter Ford West!

• Great customer service!

Michael A. is friendly, caring salesman. He spent allot of time finding exactly what we wanted. Couldn't be happier with the service! Megan & Tyler N

• Thinking about buy a new ford

Been thinking about buying a new Ford so I stop in just looking (not ready yet)one of the salesman Dustin Lair, talk with me he was very helpful, answer all my questions, he is a very personable young man. When I decide to buy my new Ford I will be looking for him.

• Sales

Great experience buying a truck with Abel Thomas and all at Baxter Ford west dodge

• Baxter's ford West dodge

Working with Michael Anderson at west dodge was great. The service from start to finish is exhalent. They have good deals on New and used cars ,SUV, and truck's. So go see Baxters ford west Omaha to buy your next vehicle. And ask for Michael Anderson.

• used ford edge

very helpful sale person vehicle looking at had hail damage that did not show on photos of in listing did not buy because of that.

• Ambrose sales rep was amazing!!!

He was very helpful and funny. He was very interactive with my kids as well which was awesome!