• First class operation

Thomas P- greatly appreciate your words on our behalf- thanks so much! The Bonner Chevrolet Team

Everything was great, professional atmosphere, good people, great salesman, they met competitors deal....worked w/ me after the sale when I wanted the bed liner switched for a bed pad ( I was putting a cap on the truck)...no issues...smooth

• Great service

It's always fast and easy to get in for service. Staff is great to deal with. Couldn't ask for better service.

Robert-thank you very much for taking the time to do this nice review- we are so pleased that your experience was streamlined and efficient. Thank you! The Bonner Chevrolet Team

• Typical great experience with Bonner

As always, the service was done promptly and correctly the first time, and the vehicle was ready when promised. This is a truly exceptional dealership which can serve as a template for all Chevrolet and non-Chevrolet dealerships.

Stephen- so glad you recognized and called out the consistency of quality service that we aim for! Very nice words from you and we REALLY appreciate them- Thank you- The Bonner Chevrolet Team

• Outstanding service, Fair Prices, No Gouging

WOW what a strong endorsement- thank you so much! We think our customers are pretty darn outstanding too!! Thank you- The Bonner Chevrolet Team

TO; Bob: CJ ; Your entire service dept. from walk in to walk out. took care of me, had a situation with 2008 Tahoe. I purchased @ Bonner. I'm not a regular customer, I was treated well , explained in detail the repair sequences, offered options attempt made to repair prior to being towed in. Had vehicle repaired same day, I can't thank the staff enough.. I will return as a regular service customer, i'll recommend Bonner to all my friends & family. simply put : best way for a Working Man to Say to You. Damn Outstanding..!!!!!!! Bernard "Bing" Toporcer

• Great service with no hassle.

Great service with no hassle. My vehicle was ready on time and the cost was minimal. I'm happy I purchased my truck with Bonner Chevrolet.

Robert D.thank you for doing your service with us- we are happy it worked out so well for you- Thank you for your business!

• Bonner Chevrolet

No appointment problems for Standard Services, whether its necessary due to your schedule to be a morning or mid afternoon appointment, just Service as it should be!

Thanks so much- we aim to please our customers and so very happy that you found your service exceptional. We truly appreciate our customers; thank you from the Bonner Team!

• Great service department

They were helpful to get my car fixed and even cleaned the car up nicely for when I picked it up.

Sandy, our pleasure to help you. Thank you for choosing us for your service needs- much appreciated ! The Bonner Team.

• Alloy rim replacement

CJ service department was very timely and responsive to the vehicle needs. Would highly recommend to others due to prompt and attentive service representatives!

Always so pleased when folks have a great experience here and spread the word we like making new customers our friends and providing them with top notch service. Nicholas, thank you for the very nice words! The Bonner Team

• great people, owners, sales, parts, service

everything, that is based on 54 years of dealing with Bonner's. first purchase when I was 19 years old. service dept was understanding when my clutch blew on my ss while driving under normal conditions.

We love to hear stories from our loyal( and many time generations of families!) customers. We always try to retain that loyalty by providing exceptional service to our "family" of customers- Thank you for choosing us! The Bonner Team

• Bonner

EXCELLENT---everything was addressed and finished when I left. I am always greeted warmly and in a family way. I have dealt with Bonner for 30 years and only buy Chevrolets because I only want to deal with Bonner.

It is OUR good fortune to have customers like you, Nancy! We hope to give you 30 MORE years of great service!!!) Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review; it is very meaningful to us to hear from loyal customers that have been with us over time! Thank you for your continuing business and friendship- The Bonner Team