• All around awesome, great people.

Love Kepich ford! Best place to go for service or sales.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRUSTING IN US WITH YOUR PURCHASE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Love Kepich ford! Best place to go for service or sales.

• Best dealership

Everything was excellent. They treated me friendly and were fast and efficient.

Daniel, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thank you so much for choosing Kepich Ford as your first choice for service!

Everything was excellent. They treated me friendly and were fast and efficient.

• service

I don't do reviews. I bought my Expedition at your dealership. That is my review.

Michael, thanks! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Hi ALL

Great experience with people who aren't pushy like they are in the big city dealerships.

Joshua, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• satisfied by hometown service

Superb courtesy, efficiency, and service!! Terry also reminded me of some cost-savings measures for this and next service.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• awesome car dealership

thank you to the Kepich family. I am happy, happy, happy!

thank you to the Kepich family. I am happy, happy, happy!

• Kepich Ford

It is always a pleasure to deal with Kepich Ford. I have purchased a number of vehicles from them. Always will be a customer!

• Great dealership all around.

Great service team. Very helpful, fast, and nice group at this dealership.

Great service team. Very helpful, fast, and nice group at this dealership.

• great service department

We appreciate you're taking the time to let us know and letting us service your vehicle

they did a wonderful job, oil change ,inspection, front brakes and roters. they took me as a "walk in" and did the job same day. drove me home and finished very quickly.

• Great as always

nothing to complain about whatsoever, the service team was flexible and diligent with follow-up