• Used car shopping

Met with the staff on a Saturday and they were more than willing to help in any way possible!!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving the review. We loved having you at the dealership.

• happy customer

needed a front end alignment and wanted a professional. Didn't want a one size fit all. Everybody I met had a positive and professional attitude.Would recommend anybody to visit. I met service manager and general manager who assured me everything would meet my exceptions(they were correct) Thanks everyone for a pleasant experience.

• repair

From the time i bought my new vehicle it has been a nightmare. This is the worst service center ever. They over charged on everything.

• repair work

My dad is 81 years old and took his truck in for a tune up, they told him the air flow sencer was bad and it needed new spark plug wires on top of a normal tune up. They took full advantage of him and his age, charged him $1100.00. Thats right 1100. Any company that does that to our old folks should be shut down. Go there at your own risk.

• Great Help for person to reestablish

I recently went to Bill MacDonald to purchase a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. I had great help getting financing to get my credit going again. At this they are fantastic. Ok now for the bad. When I looked at the truck online I had some concerns about one of the pictures, I asked the salesperson that I was working with If there was rust on the truck or a persons reflection from takeing the pictures, It was hard to tell, he called me back and said he saw no rust on the truck, I said ok and went to see the truck. When I got there I noticed that there was now fender flares on the truck and the mud flaps were gone, I asked if these were new and was told yes. Thinking nothing about it I drove the truck and then perchased the truck. The next day I took the fender flare off, (because they were not installed right), and saw that indeed there was alot of rust on the bed above the tire. If I had been aware of this the purchase might have gone different. I think this was a cover up so they could get there asking price. If you want a chance at getting financeing then go here, they work hard on that for you, but beware of the vehicle you buy, look it over good, do not get scamed like I did.Also the exhaust fell apart and had that fixed today.I drove an hour to this dealership.