3.0
  • Not so hot

We have not had the best service at this dealership. Seems like almost every oil change ended up costing us $1500.00, due to items they found that needed changed or fixed. We got our car back with a huge dent in the fender & they denied doing it and actually told me that " these things happen in parking lots"! Sent our car in on Friday for one thing, they found another & we took it in on Monday & a part that was fine on Friday got "broken" and needed fix on Monday & some how was not their doing either. We were looking at getting a Lincon Navagator, but decided not to, just so we didn't have to deal with this dealership anymore. We now have a Dodge & so glad not to deal with them any more.

• Good Dealer

It took a little while to get them in contact with leaving email messages thru cars.com, but once we made contact the deal went smooth. Truck was just as advertised and just what I wanted / expected.

• Good place to buy a car, service a car.

By now we have purchased two vehicles here and since we can only afford older ones we are on a first name basis with the service managers. We are 100% happy with the service department; they get the job done at a reasonable price. Buying a car is easy too, they even offered us financing other than Ford because the rate was cheaper at our local bank. You can take a car out to test it overnight before buying. We have not had one complaint.

• Routine Service

I service my vehicle at Mark Moats Ford because I get in and out quickly, they do an excellent job and their customer service is amazing!

• Great place to buy a car! No pressure sales!

Bought a car for my teenage daughter from this dealer. Great car. Great dealership experience. No pressure sales and quality vehicles.