Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New (203) 871-3644 (203) 871-3644
Used (203) 836-2422 (203) 836-2422
Service (203) 836-2428 (203) 836-2428

(1,739 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.

Bought my last three cars from Branhaven.

Bought my last three cars from Branhaven. Good service and friendly staff. I felt good dealing with them.

Clean, Fast and friendly.

Clean, Fast and friendly. The check in process is super smooth and they keep you informed throughout.

From sales to financing to service, each department is

From sales to financing to service, each department is well run and truly cares about what’s most important, the customer.

Nicole Pace was very professional, pleasant, returned

Nicole Pace was very professional, pleasant, returned calls promptly and the overall experience was great. We felt valued and got a very fair deal.

Dealer response

We appreciate these kind words about Nicole Pace. Valuing customers while offering fair deals is our utmost priority at Branhaven CDJR. Your feedback means a lot to us!

I was impressed with the level of service offered by the

I was impressed with the level of service offered by the service department. They had me in and out for my first scheduled service visit and everyone is very friendly.

4.0

They dis call me and let me know car was sold.

They dis call me and let me know car was sold. For that I appreciated the gesture.

Best Service Department!

Best Service Department! Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff. Quick service & very trustworthy. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Second car I buy from Anthony and I’m sure there’s many

Second car I buy from Anthony and I’m sure there’s many more to come! Very professional, respectful and friendly! Best salesman I’ve seen in years! Keep up with the good work

Rocco was great!

Rocco was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, no pressure at all. Great experience would definitely recommend

Dealer response

We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with our knowledgeable and friendly team at Branhaven CDJR. Thank you for the recommendation, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Have been a customer for 25+ years and wouldn’t go

Have been a customer for 25+ years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Recommend to everyone I know

Dealer response

Appreciate your loyalty and recommendations over the years at Branhaven CDJR. Here's to many more years of serving you well.