Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1362 reviews

1362 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Branhaven Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.com

March 24, 2020

Truly a great staff and sales team. The vehicle was just as listed and even felt comfortable during whole process from reviewing to purchasing. The work... environment and atmosphere really helped the cause. The team was spot on and I would purchase/lease/recommend in a heart beat.

March 21, 2020

Went along with my son who was looking for a truck, wasn't expecting to buy a vehicle myself. While my son was discussing a trade in with Sales Manager... Bill Larson, I saw a Wrangler on the lot and went to look at it. Bill asked if I was interested in a Wrangler, I said no but I always liked them. He asked if I would like to drive it and I said sure. Needless to say, I bought the Wrangler. Bill was so easy going and non-pressure, personable, knowledgeable and likable. Overall, the entire transaction went seamlessly and entirely without stress. Business Manager Jonathan Minichino was also excellent and very personable as well. In addition, Branhaven will be performing all maintenance on the Wrangler and my Grand Cherokee as well.

Bill Larson

(5.0) 300 reviews

Jonathan Minichino

(5.0) 229 reviews

• July 6, 2018

Met with Ryan initially and we discussed the needs that I had to purchase a new truck. Ryan was quick and to address all of them. We where able to come... to an agreement and The dealer as a whole where able to accommodate me. Definitely a pleasant experience.

Ryan Hall

(5.0) 118 reviews

March 3, 2020

Jeff was very knowledgeable and such a great help, he took his time and made sure we had all the information we needed! We will be back in the future for... sure.

Jeffrey DeSantis

(5.0) 6 reviews

March 2, 2020

This was my second lease and both times I had an awesome experience. Matt Cestaro was my sales person both times and I will continue to use him and the... dealership. Honest, upfront and very personable. They kept me informed thru the whole process and did not feel pressured.

Matt Cestaro

(5.0) 41 reviews

March 2, 2020

On a weekend afternoon in February I stopped by Branhaven to "window shop" with my husband to get an idea of what I might like to purchase in the near... future. I had no intention to buy this particular day and the last few places I stopped were pressuring me to buy a vehicle that day. Even though I was completely annoyed I decided to make this last stop at Branhaven Jeep and I was lucky to be able to speak with a very knowledgeable salesman named Rocco. He showed me some options with patience and NO pressure. His knowledge and attitude were second to none. I would strongly recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a car to see Rocco Candela - I will be!

March 2, 2020

LEASING A CAR IS ALWAYS A BIT STRESSFUL TO ME. HOWEVER, ROCCO CANDELA AND CARLOS VIDAL MADE MY MOST RECENT EXPERIENCE THE BEST EVER !!!!! THEIR KNOWLEDGE... IS SUPERIOR, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWESOME !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! Barbara Loesche

March 2, 2020

The entire process from our initial meeting, process and even calling after the purchase to ensure all is well was very well received and we had a great... experience all around. I strongly recommend Rocco, Carlos Vidal and Steve Lakomski to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 2, 2020

I was very impressed with the professional care I received. I had very specific needs in a vehicle and the salesperson I worked with took the necessary... time to understand our business and provide the best purchase price for us.

February 27, 2020

My Jeep was in for service and was given a loaner. The loaner car had all the new bells and whistles which in turn made me want to possibly upgrade. The... next weekend I stopped to see what the dealer had on the lot that I might be interested in. I met with the dealer I always see there Bill Larson and ended up finding a car perfect for me. Steve Lakomski in the Finance Department was so helpful and made the financial transaction seamless. I drove my new car off the lot the same day. This is the 4th car I have purchased from Branhaven and will continue to buy my cars from there.

Bill Larson