Blaise Alexander Subaru

321 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 9, 2016

I bought a new Chevy Tracker from Blaise Alexander in 2003. Was WONDERFULLY satisfied. Now just purchased a new Subaru Forester from Ryan at Blaise.... LOVE MY NEW CAR and the service was still just as wonderful! I will continue to come back and will send all my friends. Nice to deal with an HONEST company!

Hi Carole, thanks for coming back to us and for choosing a Subaru, we will not be disappointed. We appreciate your recommendation of Ryan as well. P...lease let us know if we can do anything else for you. It's always a pleasure to see you.

January 8, 2019

Dave Was simply Amazing! Patient, Informative, Detailed, Friendly, And he made me feel at east and valued! This is my new HOME dealership after this purchase!!

• July 9, 2017

Our Experience in purchasing our new car stems from our last purchase at Blaise Alexander Subaru, we were assisted by Matt Bucher two years ago when we... purchased a Forester. Matt was not pushy at all, just very easy to talk with & down to earth. So when we decided to up grade with some new features, (which I love by the way) Matt was the person we wanted to work with. We really like our new Forester and the way it handles. Also would like to mention that the entire team at Blaise Alexander Subaru seem to genuinely want to help make your experience there a smooth & pleasant one. Denise & Robert Smith

Thanks for the wonderful review of our dealership and our salesman Matt. It was a pleasure reading your feedback and we look forward to working with ...you on number 3 when the time comes. Enjoy your Subaru!

January 7, 2019

We just purchased a new 2019 Subaru Forester from Blaise Alexander in Montoursville,Pa. Walked into the very nice showroom and spotted the pearl beauty!... The salesmen that greeted us were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of the vehicle! During the purchasing process we were made to feel very comfortable by our Salesmen Alex and Nate. Alex took us through every detail of the vehicle and answered all our questions thoroughly. The overall experience was enjoyable, efficient, professional and very informative. We love our new Subaru Forester and would highly recommend this dealership and their fabulous Salesmen, Alex and Nate! Very satisfied, Rod and Cheryl A.

December 31, 2018

Ryan patiently helped me decide on the model and equipment that I wanted. There was no upsell pressure. He made things right before the actual sale.... He completed my detailed checklist of the little things that were important to me. I am very satisfied. I caused the sales experience to last two weeks and Ryan was always pleasantly patient with me.

December 19, 2018

Great dealership and sales people. Very service oriented. We are new to Subaru, but so far it's been a great product. Love my new 2019 Outback. Thank... you Matt, Nate, and Rom.

December 14, 2018

Told them what I wanted and they worked to make it happen. Spent time listening and then finding what I wanted . Had to wait since it was what I wanted... but they made it happen.

December 7, 2018

very friendly sales and staff would highly recommend no high pressure sales. very pleasant time with the salesman Mark Moser took plenty of time explaining... everything to us. Glad we stopped in to look at the subaru

December 3, 2018

Everyone we spoke to especiallyBrad Clayton was very helpful with information on our now NEW Subaru. The process of the DEAL was both timely and well... organized. GREAT EXPERIENCE

November 29, 2018

The 2019 Forester is the second car we purchased from this dealership. In both cases, Matt Bucher did everything possible to make the sales a pleasant... experience. For the first car, he was able to contact a dealership in CT in order to get the car I wanted. For this car, we were able to order it ahead of time. I can't think of anything else this dealership or Matt could have done to make our buying experience better.