• Looking for new car

Dave Kelly and Rome Malizza what a great team. You can't find two nicer people thanks guys. Then there was Kyle are sales rep he knew our car inside and out great job highly recommend thanks Kyle. We'll be back.

• New Car Experience

I bought a new Chevy Tracker from Blaise Alexander in 2003. Was WONDERFULLY satisfied. Now just purchased a new Subaru Forester from Ryan at Blaise. LOVE MY NEW CAR and the service was still just as wonderful! I will continue to come back and will send all my friends. Nice to deal with an HONEST company!

Hi Carole, thanks for coming back to us and for choosing a Subaru, we will not be disappointed. We appreciate your recommendation of Ryan as well. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. It's always a pleasure to see you.

• Incredible People and Dealership

This was my first major dealership experience and I will admit I was intimidated from all the "horror stories" you hear about. I reached out to Renee at the dealership about pricing for new and used WRXs. She was quite helpful even though Blaise didn't really have what I was looking for initially. A few weeks ago I decided to stop in and meet with Bryan. He was extremely helpful and his expertise in teaching me about the 2017 WRX line I was interesting in purchasing. Not once did I feel pressured into making any decisions and Bryan explained everything to the best of his ability (and got me any answers he didn't directly know). Bryan, Dave, Rome, Kyle, Renee, and Joel all came together to really make this one of the best purchases of my life. Any snags that have come up have been resolved amazingly well (far and above what I was really expecting)! If you're looking for a quality Subaru please let Blaise impress you as much as they have me. I will definitely recommend this dealership and it's people to my friends and family.

• My first car

I purchased my first new car at Alexander last Sat, with assistance of James. Great deal, great people! Love my new car.

Thanks so much for working with US on your very first new car. We wish you many wonderful miles of adventures!

• Ron Ivey - great to to do business with.

Thanks so much for your business and your 5-star review. It was a pleasure working with you, please come back anytime!

A very nice clean facility. Everyone polite and professional. Ron Ivey was my salesman. Could not ask for better - friendly, professional. Goes above and beyond.

• Blaise Alexander Dealership

We had a "GREAT" experience with this dealership, -very pleasant and not pushy. We purchased 2017 Outback which we love.

Hello---thank so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Congratulations on your Outback purchase, what a wonderful choice! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. ENJOY!

• Great Used Car Purchase

Just bought a used Chrysler 200 from Ryan Shur at Blaise Alexander Subaru in Montoursville, PA. The price was lowered to well below suggested market value and they gave us a good trade on our 17 year old Ford. Ryan gave us great advice on the purchase and did things to speed up the process so we were not sitting there for hours with paperwork. Also had an issue with the spare FOB not working and he made an appointment for us at the Dodge/Chrysler dealer to get it fixed at no expense to us. Also we would like to thank Joel Dreese, Business Manager for his helpful suggestions on the purchase. We highly recommend Blaise Alexander Subura and Ryan Shur our wonderfully knowledgeable and helpful Sales Rep

Hi Bernie--thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're so glad to have you shop with us and we're thrilled that you ended up with a great pre-owned Chrysler. Enjoy and have a wonderful new year.

• Blasie Alexander Subaru

Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Please call or stop in anytime!

This is the third Subaru I have bought from Blaise Alexander and continue to be very satisfied with them! Bryan Lees and Joel Dreese were outstanding! Great salesmanship, top notch expertise and very easy to do business with. I would not hesitate to come back again or to recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU!

• Subaru Impreza

We appreciate the kind words and the wonderful recommendation of Matt. Please come back anytime!

Easy to deal with and no pressure. My salesman Matt Buchar at Blaise Alexander Subaru was great to deal with, and I would absolutely recommend anyone to go here for their new Subaru.

• Great experience at Alexander Subaru!

Thanks so much. We appreciate your wonderful words. Please come back anytime!

Hate, hate the car buying process! With that being said Alexander Subaru salesman Ron Ivey and Business Manager, Joel Dreese have renewed my opinion. We did not even purchase a new Subaru, we purchased a used Toyota, (sorry Subaru). We did however receive the same treatment. Excellent customer service, no nonsense dealings and very smooth transition! Might even think about a Subaru purchase, oh wait a minute kinda did, walked away with an awesome Subaru bicycle.

Thanks so much. We appreciate your wonderful words. Please come back anytime!