Blaise Alexander Subaru

(5.0) 221 reviews

Call This Dealer

• New Car

Our Experience in purchasing our new car stems from our last purchase at Blaise Alexander Subaru, we were assisted by Matt Bucher two years ago when w...e purchased a Forester. Matt was not pushy at all, just very easy to talk with & down to earth. So when we decided to up grade with some new features, (which I love by the way) Matt was the person we wanted to work with. We really like our new Forester and the way it handles. Also would like to mention that the entire team at Blaise Alexander Subaru seem to genuinely want to help make your experience there a smooth & pleasant one. Denise & Robert Smith

Thanks for the wonderful review of our dealership and our salesman Matt. It was a pleasure reading your feedback and we look forward to working with ...you on number 3 when the time comes. Enjoy your Subaru!

• New Car Experience

I bought a new Chevy Tracker from Blaise Alexander in 2003. Was WONDERFULLY satisfied. Now just purchased a new Subaru Forester from Ryan at Blaise.... LOVE MY NEW CAR and the service was still just as wonderful! I will continue to come back and will send all my friends. Nice to deal with an HONEST company!

Hi Carole, thanks for coming back to us and for choosing a Subaru, we will not be disappointed. We appreciate your recommendation of Ryan as well. P...lease let us know if we can do anything else for you. It's always a pleasure to see you.

• forester

worked with us to get the model we wanted. whole staff of the dealership was friendly and very engaging even before we decided to purchase this fores...ter.

• GREAT SERVICE

I had a great experience at blaise alexander subaru. I was looking for my first new subaru. Everyone was polite. I got a good deal on my car they were... negotiable. They really tried to give you the best deal they could.

• New car purchase

Our experience with Kyle Engel was the best! The Alexander dealership has a real asset in Kyle as he is very knowledgeable about what he is selling a...nd very patient with the customer. He was not pushy and went to bat for anything we asked. A few obstacles arose during our experience, but Kyle dealt with them expertly without breaking a sweat! Kyle has done his homework and truly believes in the product he is selling. Kyle, keep up the good work!!

• Excellent customer attention

We went to Alexander Subaru to purchase a new Outback. Our salesman Graham Webster went above and beyond to make our purchasing experience easy.

• New Car Purchase from Alexander Subaru

Kyle Engel, Rome Malizia, Nate Allen and General Manager Dave Kelley were excellent, helpful and fantastic to work with - I purchased a 2018 Subaru Im...preza 5 Door for my son who is in college. They took their time in showing me all of the features of the car and they were very easy to work with. I had a fantastic experience - they even provided a bow to put on the car to surprise my son - which made this an unforgettable and very memorable experience for my entire family. Thanks guys for doing an awesome job and for going the extra mile - you are all the best!

• Graham

Graham was very helpful and made it very easy to buy a car

• New crosstrek

I purchased a new crosstrek from them. They were very friendly and easy to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Subaru

• Excellent car buying experience.

My very first impression, upon walking in the door was the friendly and courteous salesman, who greeted me and introduced me to the salesman, Kyle Eng...el, who would be assisting me while I was there. Kyle is first, very pleasant, professional and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He patiently answered questions, and helped me through the process, without being pushy or overbearing. I highly recommend both Kyle Engel and Blaise Alexander, if you are looking for a pleasant vehicle buying experience.

Blaise Alexander Subaru