New 866-810-7208 Dealer Website
Used 888-718-7626 Email Dealer
Service 888-376-8730

4.1
Average based on 28 reviews.
  • An Easy Purchase

I had been looking to replace my 2005 sedan with a new (or newer) car for about a year. I did my research on line and last month finally narrowed my picks to five different SUV's. After testing the cars and talking to sales consultants in four different dealerships, I had just about decided to keep my car for another year. Then, I went to Hammonasset Ford! There I met James Filley who not only listened to my list of 'must haves' and 'would-likes' but also asked clarifying questions before showing me the car I would soon own - a beautiful Ford Edge! James was so very easy to work with. He is knowledgeable about the Edge and confident in its performance. His calm demeanor, his straight answers, and his concern for meeting my car needs resulted in a stress-free purchase of my new Ford Edge! Thanks, James!

• Excellent customer service

Alberto, in the service department, was incredibly helpful with my regular maintenance. He walked me through all the service my car was due for when I brought it in and all the service it would need on my next visit. His quote for repairs was accurate. He was friendly and he walked me through everything that was done. He was terrific. I will definitely be back.

• Great Service

Quick friendly service with a smile. As always, very courteous, professional and knowledgeable - I actually enjoy having my car serviced by John.

• Great place

Great people, service department is great, no over sale for services, in and out in less than 30 min

• Service experience

The counter person Greg Gerakelis was very knowledgeable and helpful, found all the parts I needed for the job.

• New car purchase

Bought a new truck from Hammonassett ford Sales person was not educated on product Information gave us a lot of mis information, Also not honest folks Returned for service Service dept did nothing but deny all issues Like the truck not the dealer

• Outstanding Dealership!!

Not only ddoes Hammonasset Ford have the best prices. in Connecticut, bt buyingg my new Ford Fusion was a pleasure. Salesperson Rich Willis was helpful and business manager Ali was as well. I enthusiastally recommend Hammonasset Ford to ANYBODY!

• Outstanding Dealership!!

• Hammonasset Ford: Outstanding Dealership!!

Sales associate Rich Willis was very professional and took very good care of us. Also, Ali, the business manager was very professional and helpful. I was looking specifically for a new Ford Fusion, and Hammonasset Ford has the BEST prices of any Ford dealersip in the entire State of Connecticut. This dealership has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we understand why!! ALL my future car purchases will be madehere at our new friends at Hammonasset Ford. We LOVE our new Fusion!!

• HORRIBLE!!!!

HORRIBLE SERVICE, and some guy Sam or Sal who works there was so incredibly rude I'll never go back there.