• Went in for a car repair came out with a new car

This is my second vehicle from Charles Chevy. Great people to deal with and helpful. Service department will do there very best to get you in for service and make you comfortable while you wait. I highly recommend them for all you car needs.

• Christine A. Yeagley

Always great and good people to take care of us!!!

Always great and good people to take care of us!!!

• Peggy's new ride!!

Marc Krysinski and the entire team it took to get my new vehicle ready for my first drive were fabulous. The finance staff had me in and out in no time, the crew you never see or hear worked like Elfs to have my Equinox waiting for me. This is my second purchase from Charles, and it won't be my last!!

• Used car buying experience

Cindy, Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business at Charles Auto Family!

Our 2012 Buick Regal GS got totalled. We loved it and wanted another. There was only one listed in Washington State so we went to Cars.com. We found the color and mileage we wanted in Garrettsville, Ohio at Charles Auto Family. Super easy deal. Very fair price. Now the details. We may be old fashioned, but since we were buying a car 2500 miles away, we wanted a dealership that looked trustworthy. Charles fit the bill perfectly. We met Jessica in the Internet department. She was fantastic as were all her associates. There is a lot of extra time to send money and exchange documents. NO PROBLEMS. Finding a transport company was another story for another day. Through many delays, Jessica and Charles Auto were there for us. Today nearly a month after the initial deal, the truck arrived after hours and Jessica was there to insure safe delivery. She even sent several pictures as loading began. FANTASTIC. This 2013 with only 20k miles should last us well into retirement, but if we ever need a newer Chevy or Buick, we'll call Charles Auto Family. Thank you all again. Now it's up to the trucker to get our 2013 GS safely to Olympia, Washington.

• great buying experience from a dealership

George,Thank you for your review .We appreciate your business at Charles Auto Family!

The people at Charles auto were great. The salesman and finance department worked on getting me the best deal possible with a great price and awesome warranty on my car. I would recommend this dealership to someone who would like a great experience. They will get my future business thanks

• Suits my needs

Always professional and looks after my needs. Do not wish to be contacted!

Always professional and looks after my needs. Do not wish to be contacted!

• Great service

As always great job!! Service was completed in a timely manner. Thanks for the car wash.

Thank you for your review on our service department .If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

• Service done on my Chevy Cruze

Thank you for your business at Charles Auto Family!

Had to have a oil change and regular service done. While there I had to have a part changed that was covered under warranty. In time to get the part ordered and get the work done . I was given a loaner so I could get to work and back. Was done in a timely manner and got my car back that evening. Thank you Bob ,Steve and Connie for a job well done.

• Great People!

Mark did an excellent job getting exactly the truck I wanted. He is also very knowledgeable in the electronics of the trucks!

Daryl, Thank you for you review and your business at Charles Auto Family!

Daryl, Thank you for you review and your business at Charles Auto Family!

• Awesome dealership!

Thank you for your business at Charles Auto Family!

Car Purchase: The salesman wasn't pushy! He sat in the car and showed me all of the features- was very patient with me and listened to my concerns about price. Service: I was given an appointment at a time convenient for me for my oil change. Had a slowleak in tire and they found the problem and fixed it quickly and inexpensively . I think I found my new dealership!!