4.5
  • 2011 Ford Escape

Wow! The people at Best Ford were FANTASTIC! They worked with me until they could find a vehicle to put me in. Quick to respond to emails, and super friendly. They even delivered my vehicle to me! If you are thinking about purchasing a new or used vehicle, give Best Ford a shot. You will not be disappointed!

You're very welcome Shannon! We were happy to assist you with your car buying experience. We strive to make each and every Best Ford customer our #1 priority! Thanks for your patronage.

• oil change

Always prompt in scheduling my vehicle. They are considerate in providing transportation for me to and from my job while completing service to my truck. Great & friendly service team!!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Marlene! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Excellent Transaction

Chris and the team at Best Ford made our vehicle purchase very simple.

Chris and the team at Best Ford made our vehicle purchase very simple.

• F150 Purchased on 10/15/2016

I was there from 12:00PM until slightly after 5:00PM. During the process I told them what I was looking for payment wise, which they said they could meet. After numerous "offers" the payment kept going up. I finally expressed my displeasure, started to walk out when the manager came to me and said they will meet the payment agreed to. However, I did get a good warrantee and service agreement. Also we were quoted an interest rate which was lower than we ended up with by almost 3 points. I like the truck but do not want to go back and haggle more. If I were to recommend this dealer to a friend and then have them go through what we did, I would be embarrassed. I would however, recommend the sales person and the manager.

• Best Ford

Nick and Roxanne were wonderful! They were very helpful with the purchase of my work vehicle!

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!

• Ford Transit Conversion Van

We bought this vehicle so that our extended family could ride comfortably to different vacation spots around the United States. Our 2-year-old granddaughter loves riding in it for any reason and simply calls it "THE VAN" with a mixture of excitement and awe. It meets and exceeds our expectations and we're delighted!

• Great Experience

The staff I encountered was friendly, helpful, provided good communication, and were diligent in locating the vehicle I wanted. They did exactly what they said they would in all aspects of this experience. I was also thrilled to keep it local and would purchase here again.

• Mr. Keck

Great experience. Great service highly recommend. My second car I bought from them.

We're thrilled to hear that we were able to earn your trust in our business, William! Enjoy your new vehicle. We hope to continue to be of service for many years to come!

• 2011 Ford Focus

The staff at Best Ford is always friendly and helpful.

The staff at Best Ford is always friendly and helpful.

• 2013 ford escape

Everyone was very friendly and knowledgable will return for all our vehicle needs