(4.7) 129 reviews

New Used Service

129 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service
    June 3, 2017

We purchased a pre-owned vehicle from D'Addario and had a very good experience. They were responsive to our requests and the vehicle was properly pre...pared for delivery. Last minute items were handled professionally and promptly.

• William Parisi
    February 13, 2018

excellent service provided in a timely way. my concerns were satisfied

• Had free oil changes with the purchase of a new Pathfinder
    January 9, 2018

Was given 4 free oil changes with the purchase of the new car. Ed has addressed the issue and the system. Glad I spoke with him.

D'Addario Cadillac Buick GMC Nissan

Dear Customer, I am very sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience at our dealership. My name is Ed Crutchfield and I am the serv...ice manager. I look forward to any opportunity you would be willing to give me to correct the situation. Please contact me so that I can look into this matter and fix it and prevent it from happening again. I can be reached at 203.925.3518 or email me directly at eoc@mariodaddario.com. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Transparent and fast
    January 8, 2018

Rebecca in internet sales presented me with two quotes for 2017.5 Nissan Murano SL that were clear, transparent and enabled me to cut my physical visi...t to D'Addario Nissan to just 40 minutes! The experience was the best I've ever had leasing a new vehicle.

Overall Experience

• He goes above and beyond.
    December 6, 2017

He goes above and beyond whenever my vehicle goes for service. Keep up the good work. He leaves detailed messages to keep me update regarding the repa...irs.

• Reasonable, Friendly and fast service
    September 25, 2017

In 2014 we purchased a Nissan Sentra from D'Addario Nissan in Shelton, Ct. Great car no problems. This year we went back and decided to lease a 2017 ...Rogue. The sales people are very helpful and friendly. Michael Swiattouski was our consultant, very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Michael managed to get our payments where we wanted them within a blink of an eye. We are very satisfied with the hospitality, the knowledge and the agreed payment. The Rogue has many great features, from the look of it to all the accessories it has to offer. There is a blind spot detector and the dual air conditioning is a great plus for me since my husband is always cold he can turn his side off and leave mine on. I said I needed the oil change done on the Sentra and they said no problem we will do it when you come to pick up the Rogue. Great dealership, Great people, Great vehicles

• Fast and Easy sign and drive lease
    August 13, 2017

This is my second lease with D'Addario. Both times I got the best sign and drive lease deal with them. I negotiate the sales price first, then lease. ...I think a lot of people do not realize that the sale price is negotiable on leases. What is not negotiable is the buy out price at lease end. So any sales price reduction is less you have to pay during the lease period. Both times they did not have the exact car I wanted but quickly found it at the prices I wanted. Car was all in perfect showroom condition at pick up.

• Exceptional Dealership
    June 22, 2017

We have dealt with D'Addario Nissan in Shelton, CT, for three years. We leased a 2014 Altima from them, and we have just turned that in to lease a 20...17 Rogue. The experience dealing with the sales people and the D'Addario family for the first lease was unlike what we expected -- no pressure, no manipulation. They simply found a way to give us the car we wanted, with many accessories, for the monthly price we wanted to pay. Every service appointment during the three years was easy and convenient, and the staff were helpful and friendly. So when it was time to lease again, we went directly to D'Addario (we also like the Nissan products and didn't feel the need to check out other makes). The experience was terrific again. Our salesperson, Victor Santos, listened carefully, gave us facts and figures so we could decide whether to buy our lease car, buy a new car, or lease again. He never once tried to steer us into anything, never gave us a "sales pitch." We liked him; we trusted him; we did a deal.

• Needed a charge for my Leaf
    June 10, 2017

I am not sure who the sales person was, but he was a very nice guy, I own a Nissan Leaf and was in need of a charge, The sales person greeted me, and ...I asked him if they had a charging station, not only did he show me where they were located, he also told me about the quick charger they had in the back next to service. I was really impressed because he moved a car that was blocking the charger so that I could charge my Leaf, I didn't even have to ask. Thank you for the service, whom ever it was. and thank you to the female service advisor that helped me figure out how to use the quick charger. Eddie. C

• Excellent
    June 10, 2017

Victor Santos and Andre were nice and professional to us. They made the car lease easy and quick. I would recommend Nissan Daddario to my family and f...riends.

D'Addario Cadillac Buick GMC Nissan

Thank you for your kind word's!! We are very happy you love your new car and we will be here for you if you need us in the future!!! Thank you again... for your review and taking the time to respond. We both thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Andre

329 Bridgeport Ave Shelton, CT 06484