• Great Dealership

We originally were looking for a new 2017 Equinox or order a new 2018. R. D. Banks's salesman didn't automatically push us toward the most expensive choice. He listened to what we really needed in our vehicle and found us a 2016 slightly used Equinox with exactly what we wanted. There were no pressuring. We drove away very pleased and will be back in the future.

• 2017 Chevy Tahoe

We purchased a new 2017 Chevy Tahoe from RD Banks in Champion, Ohio on 3/23/17. Joe Hess literally spent 2 hours with me going over all the bells and whistles and made sure I knew how everything worked before pulling off the lot! He sat in during the On Star setup process to make sure they didn't try to get me to buy into something that wasn't needed! He also changed out my license plates from my trade in to new new car prior to leaving! I couldn't be more grateful for his patience!! If your looking to purchase a new vehicle ... RD Banks is your place and Joe Hess is your guy! My only complaint is that I wish my work was a little farther from home so I could drive it more!! Thanks again!

• Drove away satisfied!!!!

was treated with respect, and drove away with the truck I wanted at the price I wanted.

• Joe Hess

With buying my first vehicle I was skeptical of the process but my sales representative made the process easy and painless. Joe helped me find the right truck for me for the right prices! The entire business made me feel at home highly recommended!

• 2013 Chevy Traverse

We started our car buying process over the phone with Salesman Joe Hess. He was very helpful and willing to answer any question I threw his direction. We came in and took a test drive and were driving home in our new car the following day. David Gabrielle who finished the buying process with us was also very helpful and beyond patient with us and the fact that we had our 2 little ones with us. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Kind, honest and trustworthy car dealership.

• Jerry & Debbie Smith

We purchased a 2016 Impala from Joe Hess. Great Dealership & Salesman. Great Deal. Highly recommended.

• G. Gallech, Niles,OH

We dreaded the thought of going out car shopping but that all changed when we got to R.D. Banks Chevrolet. We were greeted by a friendly salesman Joe Hess. He made our shopping experience pleasant. No high pressure, no hassle! We came home later in our 2016 Equinox. You're awesome Joe! Thank you and R.D. Banks.

• Awesome!

A big thank you to Joe Hess for contacting me about a Cruze to lease that was within my budget. I'm a retired teacher on a fixed income and now have a 2017 Cruze sitting in my garage! You are awesome Joe!

• Great staff....No pressure!

My wife and I looked around online and found the vehicle we wanted to see at RD Banks. On the drive down, my wife was not very optimistic about the entire car-buying process. She had recently gotten her car serviced at another dealership and watched the sales people aggressively pursuing customers. That was the last thing either of us wanted since we were just looking and not needing to buy a vehicle yet unless the price was good. Needless to say, we were blown away by the service we received! Joe, our salesman, listened to what we were looking for and let us test drive a Traverse without pushing it on us. He left the decision in our hands and we left with a new Traverse! The entire process was easy and the staff was very courteous and friendly. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car!

• Best of the best-only dealership I will go to!

Thank you Joe Hess!! I love my 2017 Chevy Equinox!! Amazing experience from start to finish! You are the best!