4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 250 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

250 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora from DealerRater.com

• Great experience!
    January 17, 2017

We were held by Josh Gowling at Ganley and we really had a nice experience! We ended up going in kind of spur of the moment but we had both of our kid...s and it was a really cold day and they were so sweet - gave them hot chocolate and never made us feel like we were infringing by having them there. We immediately found the car that we like and Josh was extremely fast and aggressive with helping us make the deal happen. He followed up with us after we bought the car -would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone And to go to him to find our next car!

Couldn't have had a better experience!
    March 4, 2018

Everyone I talked to was very friendly and helpful. Bruce was a lot of fun to work with. Very personable and funny. Unfortunately I can't remember the... lady's name who also helped me while I was there, but she was wonderful as well! She said she had only been there a month, but she did great! Thanks again for a positive experience!

2018. 1500 Silverado - Chad Warner
    January 11, 2018

We are very pleased with our new truck and especially working with Chad Warner! Within a couple days we were driving it home ... the whole process wa...s seamless!! Everyone was so friendly and genuine at this dealership ... we felt very warm and welcomed!! Thank you Chad, you are awesome!!

Overall Experience

The very best car buying experience!
    October 2, 2017

I recently purchased my 2017 Jeep Wrangler from Clay Paulson and HIGHLY recommend him for your next car purchase at Ganley in Aurora. I was extremel...y impressed with Clay; his friendly nature, professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail and responsiveness via text and phone call made my purchase quick and easy. His passion and enthusiasm about the brand made me even more excited to get on the road! What else could you want in your car sales associate? All of the staff at Ganley in Aurora are friendly and helpful; they make you feel like you're apart of the family the moment you walk through the door!

Overall Experience

Poor customer service on BJ's part. Won't be back.
    August 29, 2017

Basically called a liar by BJ Holmes for telling him what another dealership was going to pay for my trade. Zac Minnix was awesome though.

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

aheathen, I'm sorry that our conversation about your trade resulted in you mishearing what I said. We're happy you enjoyed spending time with Zac. ... Regards, BJ Holmes General Manager

New Jeep , July 3rd 2017
    July 18, 2017

I visited this dealership on July 3rd 2017 in search of a New Jeep. My sales guy Josh Gowing really took good care of getting me into the car I want...ed. I drove 5 different cars when i was there as i wasn't really sure which car i wanted to get. Josh was very patient , kind and understanding of my needs when trying to decide of my purchase. It's a kind of dealership that you want to go to because they treat you as if your part of their family. On this purchase I also had a car that I traded -in and they gave me a pretty good deal for the trade so that even made things more enjoyable while i was there. Josh is good at multitasking and he knows his business about cars. And a very big thanks goes out to Jen Giunti for taking good care of me thru thru all fun paperwork that goes along with the purchase of a new car. She made the transition for me in very easy way so with that said you just can't go wrong at this dealership. I am so glad i stopped in that day. I love my New Jeep !!

Impressed with service
    June 16, 2017

I was very impressed on how the service staff handled my car issues. My car was in about a week ago for an AC problem. The AC was fixed, but when I ...drove my van I noticed a noise when my AC was on. I was able to get another appointment right away. Matt, Tina and the service staff were great to deal with. The staff was upbeat, friendly and actually smiled and went above and beyond to help. Unfortunately, many customer service departments are not like this anymore. Keep up the great job!!

Worth the trip!
    May 21, 2017

Drove to this dealer from Pittsburgh..Glad I did! They had the exact truck I wanted...And we reached the deal I wanted before i visited the dealer. ... When I got there, everything was ready to go.. nice smooth and trouble free...Just the way I like to buy cars.

Above and beyond!
    March 21, 2017

Chris went above and beyond to ensure I was getting the best possible deal for a quality vehicle. Outstanding customer service and customer satisfact...ion! I went in to get my car serviced and Chris made sure everything was being taken care of concerning warranties he had clearly discussed with me when purchasing my vehicle. Will most definitely continue to work with Chris and Ganley team next time I purchase a vehicle.

Buying a new car
    March 11, 2017

I have had the pleasure of dealing with this dealership in the past, and have had a lot of success with each of my cars, I would highly recommend this... dealership to family and friends alike. Very friendly and pleasant to deal with, each step along the way was handled with efficiency and their manner was pleasant!!

161 W Garfield Rd Aurora, OH 44202