• Remarkable Service

We are happy that we could help you out and we do stand behind our products. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

I tried to get the Edge I purchased from Spring Valley Ford repaired at my local dealership. The Local Dealership stated my vehicle was out of warranty. When I called to ask about my situation, Spring Valley Ford stood by their warranty and sent me a check for my repair bills. Thanks for your integrity

• Great experience

Very recently we made our 2nd new vehicle purchase from Spring Valley Ford....both times Skee was our salesman.Each time Skee made it a very enjoyable experience....any questions we had (and we had many) he answered with confidence...he guided us to make important decisions about warranties, etc. Our first new vehicle is now 7 years old and runs perfectly....looks good and we are keeping it as our 2nd vehicle. Hats off to Skee and all at Spring Valley Ford...great job well done. Thanks Skee....Love our EDGE!!!!

• Mr David Sharp

We worked with Mario and had an excellent experience. He found exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much.

• Thank you guys!

Thank you for the great and enjoyable experience and a great deal on a pre-owned Ford F150. The card is in the excellent condition. I enjoy every minute driving it. I will recommend your dealership to anyone. Your have all aspect for a successful developing business and a great feel of hospitality that makes you special.

• LOVING MKX

Excellent process and a very enjoyable experience. Worked with Skee and would highly recommend him. Love my MKX

• Excellent Customer Service

From start to finish was a very enjoyable buying process. My saleman Mario Santos was very friendly, was not pushy, or pressuring, or demanding, or hard to deal with. His knowledge and willingness to explain and teach all the technology was very helpful. The Manager Don McClain was very friendly, also extremely helpful, and easy to work with. Very pleasant all around buying experience.

• Fun Day

Drove 60 miles to look at a fully loaded Chrysler Town And Country van Brad went over every option very knowledgeable Jeremy got us an extended warranty and great financing had us down the road in no time Would highly recommend this dealer

• Worth The Drive.

I drove 170 miles to buy truck it was everything Ray said it was, very friendly place of business, would definitely buy again from them, Thanks.

• Excellent dealership!!!

Very happy with my purchase. As soon as I got there to the time I left I was treated top notch. Never any pressure at all. I will tell all my Ford friends to go there for sales and service. Small town atmosphere with big town deals. Thanks Don and Brad for the GREAT experience!!

• work on Ford Taurus,, wheel alingment.

Pleased, the service was quick and the transportation for my husband was great. Thank You

Hi Ray! We're glad to pick you up anytime! Thanks for the review, and your business to our store! Let us know next time we can help :)