New 877-265-0812 Dealer Website
Used 888-469-3095 Email Dealer
Service 888-475-6713

Average based on 83 reviews
  • Remarkable Service

We are happy that we could help you out and we do stand behind our products. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

I tried to get the Edge I purchased from Spring Valley Ford repaired at my local dealership. The Local Dealership stated my vehicle was out of warranty. When I called to ask about my situation, Spring Valley Ford stood by their warranty and sent me a check for my repair bills. Thanks for your integrity

• Fun Day

Drove 60 miles to look at a fully loaded Chrysler Town And Country van Brad went over every option very knowledgeable Jeremy got us an extended warranty and great financing had us down the road in no time Would highly recommend this dealer

• Worth The Drive.

I drove 170 miles to buy truck it was everything Ray said it was, very friendly place of business, would definitely buy again from them, Thanks.

• Excellent dealership!!!

Very happy with my purchase. As soon as I got there to the time I left I was treated top notch. Never any pressure at all. I will tell all my Ford friends to go there for sales and service. Small town atmosphere with big town deals. Thanks Don and Brad for the GREAT experience!!

• work on Ford Taurus,, wheel alingment.

Pleased, the service was quick and the transportation for my husband was great. Thank You

Hi Ray! We're glad to pick you up anytime! Thanks for the review, and your business to our store! Let us know next time we can help :)

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

It is nearly a new car. The price was better than any offer I had from the dealers in the Quad Cities. Ray Ferrari was good to work with.

Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your business to our store! We appreciate it, and we appreciate you leaving us a review! Thank you!!

• Excellent Service

We purchased a Ford Fusion. The service was excellent. They staff was very helpful.

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate that, and we appreciate your business to our store! Let us know if we can help in the future!

• Great Service

My experience at spring valley ford was great as always

Hi Skee! Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate it! We'll be here to take care of you anytime you need it!

My experience at spring valley ford was great as always

• Great car buying experience

Purchased a used 2009 Ford F150. Staff was very friendly, helpful and a pleasure to do business.

Hi Deane! The pleasure was all ours! Thank you so much for your business to our store, and thanks for leaving us a review! Whenever we can help in the future, just let us know!!

• Marcia Peterson

Everyone there is always ready to help and as soon as they can...and will even bring my car back for me...They are always pleasant and easy to talk to and they do a good job on my car...It even gets a report Card!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Marcia! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to your next visit!