• Always treated like family by John Oliver & staff

Always treated like family by John Oliver and his staff. It helps a lot that they are only three blocks from my home in Plymouth.

• Carolyn

We had a great experience at Oliver Ford with Darrien Duff. He was very helpful and was not pressing us into buying . He helped us get a great deal on our new car and on our trade in. He called and had our insurance switched over and showed us what all the button where and what they did. He even took the time to sink my phone contact in, plus move everything from one car to the other. I would recommend using Oliver Ford if you need a vehicle ¿. Thank you very everything you did Darrien and Oliver Ford . ¿¿

• Jeannette and Russ Teall

Russ and I were most impressed with our overall experience at Oliver Ford. From the moment you walk in the door you are treated like family by everyone you meet. Our Car Salesman, Eric Teall, was knowledgeable, professional, friendly, courteous and a great listener. My husband Russ is now the proud owner of a fabulous truck and he is thrilled!

• Very pleased!

I was very pleased with my experience at Oliver Ford. The salesman Eric Teall was helpful, friendly, and patient with me as I determined which vehicle to lease. Will recommend to everyone.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Melissa! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Oliver Ford-Lincoln!

• Always Excellent

Oliver Ford is the only place I take my car for service. They are the best!

Oliver Ford is the only place I take my car for service. They are the best!

• Everything was done in a professional manner

Everything was done in a manner that met our expectations.

Everything was done in a manner that met our expectations.

• Truck Oil Change

Was able to get my truck in for an oil change that fit my schedule. Everything worked out & I am a happy person!!

• Best Experience Ever

Thanks, Michael! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

I normally don't take my car to a dealer to get it worked on, but the last 3 times (which were the first 3 times) it has been the best experience ever. The repair prices were surprisingly affordable. Everyone I met or saw there had a smile on their face and were very polite. The facilities were very clean and inviting professional looking. The waiting room was very comfortable. I now always look forward to taking my car there.

• Car purchase and repairs

Thanks, Garyl. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Just bought a used 2011 Lincoln MKS from Oliver Ford. Everyone in the process, from our salesman, Larry Plummer, to the completion of the deal were outstanding in their professionalism. I have dealt with Oliver Ford since 2005, and have never regretted entering their business or service area at any time.

• No better service than Oliver Ford

Brought my fusion in for a 55k mile check up and could not have been more pleased with the overall service I received. Dropped my car off a little before my appointment and it was going in before I had left. The mechanic called me every step of the way to update me on the progress or any questions he had. Makes you feel part of the family.