Crest Lincoln Jaguar

(4.8) 163 reviews

Call This Dealer

• My Experience
    March 17, 2012

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest... staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

Dear Sandy, We're so glad you've purchased your vehicles at Crest. We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! ~From your friends at Crest

• Recent service, long time customer.
    January 17, 2018

Friendly, honest, reliable. Started coming for the service, have now bought two cars there.

• Jaguar XF
    January 16, 2018

As usual I am very happy with the service at CREST. Their customer service is excellent. I am repeating this review at the request of Julie Fitzpatri...ck of CREST, since I did not indicate five stars the last time around. Also, I am asking you to not send me any more requests for review in the future.

Thank you, Pedro. This is Julie from Crest ? nice speaking with you yesterday. Your original Cars.com review was very positive in words but rated us 1... star. You were kind enough to write: ?Very good service, punctual and courteous. The reception process is always friendly.? We appreciated that very much and I called to see if you?d look again at the star rating to make sure it represented your sentiments about Crest. Thanks for going back on to the site and giving us 5 stars! We requested that you not be sent review requests in the future as you?d asked, and look forward to seeing you at Crest again soon. Cheers, Julie Julie Fitzpatrick Crest Auto Mall

• Service
    January 15, 2018

I?m 72 and this is the first and only dealership that I have ever had do oil changes in addition to the mechanic needed repairs.

• Brake job
    January 2, 2018

Once again the service team at Crest Lincoln in Woodbridge CT provided outstanding service!!!

• Crest Auto Mall
    January 1, 2018

Excellent as always top notch service and courtesy very satisfied. Thorough work

Barbara, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional servic...e at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• kimdawson816@gmail.com
    January 1, 2018

I had a great experience at Crest. Eric did an outstanding job helping me choose the right car for me and did not hound me at all while I was making ...that decision.

Kim, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe tr...avels!

• Bill Henderson
    December 30, 2017

Dependable service and quality work always pleasant atmosphere

William, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service... to you again! Take care!

• Crest Jaguar = Excellent Customer Experience
    December 14, 2017

My wife and I have purchased Jaguars from Crest Jaguar since 2001. We love the Jags and the dealership. These luxury vehicles have been very dependa...ble and fun to drive. The sales experience is top notch and personal. Customer support is very focused. Service is unparalleled. The service manager and staff are courteous, thorough, and seem to be more interested in the customer than in making money. Doing business there is like being with friends, not like a typical auto dealership.

• This Lincoln--Oh so nice!
    December 13, 2017

This dealership has a terrific gen. manager. Soft spoken with a smile always.The atmosphere at the dealership is low key with no pressure. The "date n...ight " concept is what really sold me on this car!! Our Sales Associate was thorough in her information about the car. I have only had my Lincoln MKX for a few weeks but have much to learn regarding its operation. However, it is so so comfy and rides so smoothly. I look forwRd to continued use with this very wonderful car! Bought this Lincoln at Credt Lincoln in Woodbridge, Ct.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, Emily! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new MKX, and please don't hesitate to... call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

Crest Lincoln Jaguar