• My Experience

Dear Sandy, We're so glad you've purchased your vehicles at Crest. We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! ~From your friends at Crest

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

• Mr. patrick cosgrove

Transitions, pick-ups, all were smoothly and quickly attended to. The service department here is excellent (and I speak from personal experience, having been to many) and, as usual, my car was cleaned and ready to go right on time.

• repair

The work was performed in a timely manner and was very satisfactory.

The work was performed in a timely manner and was very satisfactory.

• Crest Jaguar

Always a pleasure they provide excellent service every time

Always a pleasure they provide excellent service every time

• Me,myself

Reliable,courteous,prompt.frendly and a pleasure to deal with

Reliable,courteous,prompt.frendly and a pleasure to deal with

• Best Place To Buy Cars

Excellent, all my experience at this dealership has always been tiptop service. I would recommend anyone to do business there.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• service

Dependable as always. On time, reasonable, clean, timely.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Dependable as always. On time, reasonable, clean, timely.

• Jennifer Barrett

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I have said it before Crest Service team truly understands the meaning of customer service!!! Jeff the service Mgr and his staff are professional, knowledge and talented people and my husband and I both agree it is because of them we will remain customers of Crest for a long time.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Bruce from NY

Within the week we purchased a new Ftype. Mr. Nathan was extremely knowledgeable and professional. There was no sales hype and the atmosphere was very low key unlike a previous dealer we visited several days earlier. We were able to complete the transaction in one day. Delivery was ready when promised. Mr. Nathan was with a customer, so Eric Bacon went over the car's features with us until Robert was free. It was a very professional experience.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Superior Customer Service

I was greeted promptly upon arrival for service. I was given an loaner vehicle while my car was in for service so I could carry out daily business routine. My car was serviced, cleaned and ready waiting for me when I arrived at the agreed pick up time. Crest Lincoln Service Department provides it's customers with an excellent experience.