• My Experience

Dear Sandy, We're so glad you've purchased your vehicles at Crest. We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! ~From your friends at Crest

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

• Dedicated to me and my car

Got a fantastic deal on my MKZ 5 years ago. The service has been accommodating, personal, efficient, easy, thorough. Overall excellent.

Roger, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Love My Lincoln MKS

I have been dealing with this car dealership for many years as I have purchased many Lincolns from them. The sales and service departments are the best!

• Jennifer Barrett

The BEST service team we have ever worked with!!! They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction!!! We would never consider any where else for service or purchase of a vehicle!!!

Jennifer, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Crest Service

Crest service fixed what I needed when I needed it and ahead of schedule. I love you guys and gals!

Roderick, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great service

Their service guy Dominique is a real professional

Their service guy Dominique is a real professional

• Excellent Dealership

Each time is a pleasant experience. The staff are wonderful, the dealership is spotless and everyone is very accommodating. Couldn't ask for more.

• Used truck purchased ... having issues

Bought a used truck at the dealership back in November. Not happy with it but I should have spent more time looking over the truck before I purchased it. Have transmission issues now and they were unable to fix it because they are not able to work on nissans. Now the truck is sitting at another shop. Buyer regret... but I don't blame Crest I blame myself for not getting it checked out by another mechanic prior to buying it.

• Melissa Depalma = Amazing

Thank you Melissa! This was the best, most convenient car purchase we have ever experienced. Melissa was focused and determined to find us what we wanted. They had many cars on the lot that were great, but not perfect for us. Melissa went out and found us exactly what we wanted. An honest, caring, customer focused person. Thrilled with our purchase and would recommend anyone that needs a car to contact Melissa. Thanks!

• Try Crest Jaguar