• My Experience

Dear Sandy, We're so glad you've purchased your vehicles at Crest. We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! ~From your friends at Crest

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

• Jaguar Service

The service was prompt, professional and courteous.

The service was prompt, professional and courteous.

• MKX service

Jeff and his service team are without a doubt the BEST!!! They ALL go above and beyond to ensure our complete satisfaction, they are why we will always purchase our cars and have all our work done at Crest!!!

We appreciate this wonderful review, Jennifer! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Crest Lincoln dealership

I worked with Tom Tropiano and he was attentive to my needs and budget and expediently he helped me purchase a car. There was no pressuring to act he presented the cars and details and made it a great purchasing experience.

• A pleasant experience

It?s always a pleasure to go to Crest. It?s a great car that hasn?t required much maintenance but when necessary; service is great , clean facility and everyone is super nice

• Service

Services was great, the staff is always friendly and timely

Services was great, the staff is always friendly and timely

• Crest auto mall Woodbridge, CT

Everyone at Crest is professional, friendly & always ready to help. Have done buiness With them for well over 30 years ? buying cars/all sevicing. GREAT ORGANIZATION!

• Crest Lincoln of Woodbridge is outstanding!

I just leased a Lincoln Continental from Crest of Woodbridge. I never discussed price with my friend Bill Keish, I have always trusted him and Crest. Bill called me a week after our conversation to say my car was in. The price was fair, the car is magnificent and my experience dealing with Crest of Woodbridge was as it always has been, easy and stress free. There is no better team than the people at Crest Lincoln of Woodbridge!

• Great Service

I chose to purchase my vehicle from Crest based upon excellent service they have provided through the years. Truly quality car care. Thanks

• Jaguar F Pace

It is always a pleasure to deal with Crest Auto Mall in Woodbridge, Ct.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

It is always a pleasure to deal with Crest Auto Mall in Woodbridge, Ct.