New 877-968-7073 Dealer Website
Used 888-439-9865 Email Dealer
Service 877-520-8069

Average based on 72 reviews.
  • My Experience

Dear Sandy, We're so glad you've purchased your vehicles at Crest. We hope to see you back at the dealership soon! ~From your friends at Crest

My MKZ was the second vehicle I purchased from Crest. My fiance has purchased many Lincolns there for his limo business. I have always found the Crest staff to be honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to do whatever they can to make the customer happy.

• Oil change on Subaru Outback

My oil change appt was on a Sat morning & my car was done in the promised amount of time. I have had service done at Crest & will continue to do so.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Crest AutoMall, Anne! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Take care!

• Excellent car buying experience

Excellent experience. People were wonderful and purchase only took around 3 hours. Highly recommended.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Crest AutoMall, Rick! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. Take care!

• Leased and Serviced my Lincoln MKZ at Crest

Called mid-day with a ruptured tire, customer service was excellent and able to take me shortly thereafter, tire in stock, and got me out in just over 30 minutes. Service did a great job and I love my car!

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Crest AutoMall, Cheryl! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit. Safe travels!

• Jaguar xk

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009 Mountaineer

As long as they are available when I need them, they have taken care of my SUV's

• Love my F-Pace

Everything was great. Perfect communication. Delivered on time.

Everything was great. Perfect communication. Delivered on time.

• Excellent sales. Excellent service.

Everything at Crest is first rate. Car purchase was easy and price was more than fair. Service is excellent. Facility is clean and comfortable. Everyone who works there is friendly. Repairs are perfect.

• Service

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Arvis! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Jean is wonderful every time I bring my SUV in for service. I'm so glad she is back. The Tecnicians are honest in advising if an additional service that was not requested can wait or not.

• Used car shopping

Eric Bacon was very helpful in showing me the car in which I was interested,

Eric Bacon was very helpful in showing me the car in which I was interested,

Dear HerbyGee, We at glad to hear that Eric was helpful in showing you the car in which you were interested. Thank you for coming into Crest - we look forward to having you back at the dealership. From your fans at Crest