• Happy "camper"

I am very satisfied with my car and the service at Dean Sellers love my ford Escape and will recommend it to every one.

• Service on car

Matthew had THE BEST customer service I have ever had! He was very kind and very honest!

• Explorer 30K service at Dean Sellers Ford

Edward, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I arrived in the afternoon and left the car overnight. Service write-up was fast, no waiting and I received a ride home in the shuttle. The Service Tech kept me informed of progress and any associated cost. Car was ready by noon the following day.

• DEAN SELLERS FORD, TROY, MICHIGAN

Excellent service always provided. My Service person, Clive Hibbard is always professional and takes time to explain whatever is happening with my car.

• Dean Sellers Ford

I was kept informed of the progress of the repairs and they were completed in a timely manner.

• Donald Patterson

I was not given a reminder decal for my windshield for my next "works" service.

I was not given a reminder decal for my windshield for my next "works" service.

• Great car service!

Received a comprehensive maintenance check along with an oil change at during that time also received assistance in locating a specialty part that was needed all on the same service visit. Excellent coordination between the Service Agent and the Parts Specialist in working together to blend the parts review analysis in order to complete the full service check!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Paulette! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service at Dean Sellers Ford

My experience with Dean Sellers was excellent as always. The Service Associate Clive Herburt always goes out of his way to be sure to satisfy me.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Andrew! At Dean Sellers, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Sellers service

Always nice and competent. Dealership is clean and has a comfortable waiting room.

• Repairs to my Escape

Very helpful, and friendly ... the repairs to my vehicle were done promptly.

Very helpful, and friendly ... the repairs to my vehicle were done promptly.