• Great Place a great Customer Service

I was really pleased with the Customer Service and the price for the service and will let people know and will look here for our next car.

• oil change

I came in for just an oil change and had stated that, my edge had just had an inspection recently but was still given the inspection and charged for it.

Daniel, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Second to NONE!

Prior to discovering Bill Yoder Ford I had attempted to purchase my new vehicle at three different local dealerships who quickly reminded me why I despised the car buying process with a passion. I had all but given up when I ran across a review that praised the team at Bill Yoder Ford. Ben Kelham is a true "people person". He went above and beyond from start to finish. He kept in contact with me during the entire process (I had to order from the manufacturer to get exactly what I wanted). He never tried to talk me into buying something else just to make a sale. I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND Yoder Ford to everyone I know. There are many sales people at other dealerships in my area that could definitely learn a few things from the team at Yoder Ford. I drove 5 hours each way to purchase my vehicle at Yoder Ford and I'd do it again! Thank you Ben for such a rewarding experience!

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Yoder Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• First Ford Purchase

Bill Yoder Ford provided us with excellent customer service. Ben Kelham was fantastic to work with. We drove up from the Indianapolis area and it was completely worth the drive. Bill and Ben had the car ready to go and a CarFax pulled. Great service, great atmosphere, and great people to work with. We will strongly consider Bill Yoder Ford in Garrett the next time we are in the market for a car.

• Great service department

Great service department and Ron is a pleasure to work with!

Great service department and Ron is a pleasure to work with!

• Great Service

Everything was done to my requirements. Was informed the entire way of what repairs were being performed. Will definitely go back if needed.

• Great timely service

No hassle with service. Very clean vehicle and waiting areas. Staff is very friendly.

• Wonderful Experience

Jessi, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Buying a newer car can be very stressful. Everyone I spoke to suggested that I go to Yoder Ford in Garrett saying that they will find what you are looking for, treat you right, and get you the best deal. They care about their customers. I can tell you that everyone was right. I went to Yoder Ford to look at a few different SUVs and found what I wanted. The price was little more than I wanted to pay but Don and Ben at Yoder Ford worked with me, giving me a fair trade in for my car and got the price down to want I wanted. They are friendly, caring and believe in providing wonderful customer services to make the car buying process easy and stress free for their customers!

• Had a great experience!

Ben kelham found us the perfect SUV, very happy with our experience!!

Ben kelham found us the perfect SUV, very happy with our experience!!

• Repeat Customers

We have bought multiple cars here and each time we are treated wonderfully. Ben Kelham and Bill Yoder are fantastic! ¿

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!