Park Ford of Mahopac

• excellent service

everyone very kind and accommodating in every aspect . always a placer to to service my car .

• Excellent Service

Brought my Edge in for axle replacement. I worked with Chris. He made sure they had the parts, gave me an estimate, and then made sure it was ready when promised. He also offered me a ride home while it was being worked on. All in all a nice experience. No complaints about any car I've had serviced here.

• Outstanding

Great dealership, outstanding service. The buying process was easy and the staff is great. Ask for Nick.

Steven, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• What is happening?

We appreciate your feedback, Taz. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Calling for service appointments use to be so much more friendly. When I use to call for service appointments and Rob would answer it was always friendly and accommodating. Now I rarely get Rob, instead I get Chris, needless to say I'm not very happy. Chris makes me feel as though he's bothered by the call and as though he's doing may a favor as opposed to me paying for a service. Bring Rob back. Or retrain Chris.

• Excellent Service Dept

We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc. look forward to further serving you in the future!

I have a 2008 Edge with almost 200,000 miles on it. I never had a major issue with it and all of the major components (like transmission) are original. These guys are fair, reasonable, and don't try to sell you service you don't need. Rob and Chris certainly know their customers but kudos to the guys in the back working on these cars. They deserve a lot of the credit also. The few times I was able to catch up with whichever tech was working on my car, I found them just as customer focused as the guys in the front. It's a nicely run place.

• GREAT DEALER

I just bought a 2011 ford Escape Cert. used. The best experience I have ever had by a dealer and I have bought many cars. I knew from the time I meet our sales consultant Lori Arico we where in the right place. She is A total professional. Answering all of our questions ( even the stupid ones ) Delivery was a great experience. Lori spend plenty of time with my wife making here comfortable with our new car.I need to mention Colleen Marbach the business manger. Who made the paper work a snap. Explaining everything down to the last detail. Made the pain of spending ok. Now hats off to the service dept. ( Chis and his crew )The car was detailed to 10's.wonderful job by all. If you are looking to buy a Ford look no farther this is by far a # one Ford dealer. Peter Ripperger

• Review

As always excellent service and the managers are very attentive to the customers.

Tommy, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

• Service

I'd been ill and had not driven in several months. My car needed several services. I brought it in and the service people did the necessary work and had me back on the road by the end of morning.

• above and beyond

Ford Van - had cooling system flushed - tires rotated - oil changed which took about 2 hours - since we come from Ridgefield we were going to wait We got there around lunch time - wanted to go for lunch at the dinner - we were going to walk but it was raining so hard - one of the service men drove us there and pick us up when we were done. that is what I called above and beyond good service - the staff is excellent thank you

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Park Ford Service

This was the first service for my new Escape. Besides being a "free" service (very nice!), Rob was his usual super accommodating, informative, and knowledgeable self which I have appreciated for years!!