Bill Walsh GM Superstore

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Just bought our 2 nd vehicle in a month from them

We bought a truck from here and unfortunately 28 days later my wife totaled her Tahoe. Wasn’t expecting to buy another vehicle in this short amount of... time but we had to. When I started to look for a vehicle comparable to her Tahoe the first person I called was Dave Varney. Dave was the salesman who I bought my truck from and I enjoyed working with him. I told him what we were looking for and he knew I would Be picky but of course they had exactly what we wanted and we bought it. Hope we do not need to buy another vehicle for a long time but when we do we will be calling Dave VarAshtoney at Bill walsh

• 2017 Cadillac purchase

My wife and I drove 1 1/2 hours to see a 2017 CTS Cadillac. From the reception calls to the dealership, Rachel and Wendy, to our salesman, David Varn...ey, to the finance officer, Jason Abernathy, this was what a car buying experience should be. The car was immaculate, the deal was outstanding and the purchase price and trade in value of my car was great. I had been to 6 dealerships shopping and pricing the CTS Premium Luxury. Some dealers were rude , did not have the car they advertised, and would not deal. Rachel held the car for me at the dealership, (other dealers would not), David in Sales met our price, and made touch up repairs where needed ( where other dealers refused, or just didn't address repairs). We took a test ride by ourselves, while our car was being appraised, saving time. I would recommend Bill Walsh Dealership to everyone interested in a great car buying experience.

• Excellent

Jeremy, Dave and Jeff are the best. The service they provide is second to none. Always willing to help at anytime . Gary and Paul in parts are the... absolute best. If you need service or parts it’s Bill Walsh.

• Debbie Drayton rocks!!

Had a great experience at Bill Walsh Kia yesterday! Thank you to Debbie Drayton for matching me with the perfect car! I love my little Hulk Machine! T...hey were fair, kind, and accomidating! If you need a car, I highly recommend! Debbie Drayton is your gal!

• Horrible!!

Horrible!!HORRIBLE!! Horrible experience. Do not deal with these people. I contacted them through a car buying app. I was promptly contacted by Rachel... Robinson at Bill Walsh. I called her and discussed my issues. That I am coming from Bloomington-Normal and would like to take it to my own mechanic. I was told sure! Not a problem. When you come in ask for Mike one of our managers. I was emailed an appointment reminder and it was stated if anything changed such as the car being sold or something came up she would give me the courtesy and let me know. My appointment was for 9am. She called me at 8:23am to confirm that I was coming and that they were ready for me and the van was all pulled up and ready to go. My first sign should have been when I showed up to the used car area no one knew I was coming. I was lead out by a salesman to the van, that was still covered in frost..... the salesman left me to look over the van and said when I was ready to pull up to the office and sign some paper work, I would be on my way. I did, he came out to get a copy of my ID. When he returned he said, come in we have a problem. The used car manager went on to tell me that I should have never be told that, they have 2 appointments to show the van, and basically if I could have it back in 5 hours I could take it, but not overnight like I was promised. And basically it wasn't his problem I was promised that from the business office that "doesn't communicate with the various wings of the dealership". At that point I handed over the keys and "walked". The salesman, whom I will add was kind and basically told me he understood my anger, followed me out to my van and apologized. But the dead was done. Once I returned home I texted Rachel Robinson. Basically telling her how I am not happy and my time was wasted. She called and texted multiple times trying to "earn back" my business. But I was told the van would be sold today at that price and I am not about to wasted more of my time with a dealership that has bad communication and customer service!! My father has worked 20+ years in the car business, I know this is not how the "good ones" operate!! I can tell you from my horrible experience not to work with or trust Bill Walsh!! If there was a zero star rating I would rate them a solid ZERO!!

• Always ready to help

My husband brought our Enclave in for an oil change and some advice about new tires. Jeff and the guys were so helpful, and gave us very good advice a...s we pursue the purchase.

• i was very satified with the service i got on my e

very good service completely satisfied of what I had done everyone is very helpful

• Called about a Blazer they had for sale..

I called and talked to their sales dept. I inquired about a Blazer they showed for sale...was told a customer was test driving it... Did they follow u...p and see if they could help me with anything else....no.....I wasn't even contacted about the offer I posted online about the truck. I doubt I will try them again.

• Satisfied

Actually Bill Walsh in Peru is where we purchased Our used 2003 Chevy truck. It was in Ottawa but Wayne was able to bring it to Peru closer to us. Way...ne was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

• pics are on the way

I contacted them about a van that didn't have any pictures, but was exactly what I was looking for by the description. I was told by 3 different women... that they would e-mail me a set of pics and a salesman would contact me to answer any questions. I gave up waiting on the pics after a week and still no salesman has called after 2 weeks.

Bill Walsh GM Superstore