4.3
  • Vehicle Buyer

We had a wonderful experience buying our VW Routan. From the online service to sitting in the chair signing papers.

• DROVE 3 HOURS FOR NOTHING

I found a truck on their website we wanted. i emailed the dealer to ask if it was available because we live 3 hours away. received 2 emails back saying it was, did i have a trade in, do we need financing etc. they set up a time at 11 to see it. we drove all tge way there for them to tell us they sold it the night before! no email no phone call nothing. 6 hours on the road for NOTHING! DIDN'T OFFER TO GIVE US GAS MONEY FOR THEIR MISTAKE NOTHING. so mad!

• Great Experience

Amanda did a great job. They no longer had the vehicle I inquired about but she offered to see if she could find one like it. She did and at a lower price. We were able to get everything done through email or over the phone so all I had to do was sign the papers when I got there. Overall this was the best car buying experience I've had.

• Great experience

My sales rep, Mark Imhoff was the best! I came to him in a rush needing a car that same week. He was easy to work with and got back to me very quickly with everything that I needed. Mark answered all of my questions in a timely manner and helped me get my new car. My entire experience with Bill Walsh was made 100% better by dealing with Mark! He is a true asset to the team!

• New DodgeJourney

I had a very good car buying experience with Amanda Sopczynski at bill Walsh Sierra motors,I know she worked at finding the exact vehicle I wanted. I could tell she wanted my car purchase to be as painless as possible. I would recommend Bill Walsh to my friends and family. sincerely, Karen Sunday

• Great service

Amanda was great. She was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars. Love my new car!

• mark, he is the man

Easy going, low pressure buying process. I personally liked my sales person a lot. He was very reasonable and patient. he did not rush me to buy the car. He made it a good experience