This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Fast and Thorough Service

My car broke down on the highway in the middle of a long trip. Minooka Subaru was the closest dealer, and boy was that lucky! They had the parts in stock and got to work on the car immediately. The repairs were fast. Everyone was friendly and helpful -- literally every person we met there was great. I could not recommend this dealership enough. If they weren't two hours away from my house, I'd make them my primary mechanic. Since getting this new turbocharger I have put a thousand miles on my car, and it runs great.

• Courteous and professional

I didn't purchase the vehicle, because it didn't suit my needs and I found a vehicle elsewhere, however, my experience was satisfying. I believe I spoke with Joe who wasn't pushy and went out of his way to be accommodating. He told me what I needed to hear...not what he thought I wanted to hear...it was refreshing.