Airport Nissan

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 353 reviews

Call This Dealer

• March 17, 2016

Great experience, traded in my car for a Rogue. I worked with Yacek and he was great.. not pushy and wanted to get me in the car I wanted. This is now... my third Nissan and every experience has been great so far, highly recommend the dealership and Yacek.

August 21, 2017

I went for Recall service and Radiator fan replace. Dominic DiFino was very gentle, quick, and honest. It was excellent service!

June 2, 2017

The customer service at this facility is poor. Have called in 12 times since May 23 to talk with someone regarding my leased vehicle and keep getting... into voicemails of Finance Managers. No return call has ever been made. On 5/31 finally texted a sales person there on cell phone (had on his business card) and he was able to have a manager call me on 5/31 evening. Temporary tag expired on 5/30, no license plates to replace with until today, 6/2 at 5:30 pm. Plus a lot of other stuff that has me one frustrated customer. Wish I had gone to a different dealership.

January 4, 2017

Waiting over 5 weeks still have not receive the title to buy plate. Make so many phone call to dealer and left so many messages ( finance manager Mega...n )but never get any response from her . I don't understand how airport nissan got good reviews here . ...??..? Bought new car November 26th,2016 till January 4th, 2017 still don't have title yet .

April 20, 2016

Nice place to buy a car, only problem with this dealership is a female worker there who is extremely rude and inconsiderate. Her name I believe is Sam... Graham and works around sales. I would recommend this dealership aside from this poor worker.

December 17, 2015

I'm on my 5th Nissan and my last two purchases were at Airport Nissan. Matt Paradis was my salesman both times and he is AWESOME!!!! They are very fri...endly and professional. Matt treated me like I was special and made me the BEST deal I've ever had. The dealership is nice and new and very clean. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. They provide excellent service and are TOP NOTCH at what they do. I would HIGHLY recommend Airport Nissan to anyone looking to buy or lease a new vehicle. All the salesman are great, but MATT PARADIS is the BEST!!!!

December 15, 2015

I would like to thank Michael Salas and Chris the GM for a great job. I have been a long time customer both at the old location, and the new. Coming i...n and buying a car from out of state make it a little more challenging but it was well worth it. That is why I will go back to Airport Nissan. Keep up the good work.

We would like to thank you for your business, I appreciate that you drove from Indiana to purchase your new Murano from Airport Nissan of Cleveland. P...lease call me if you need anything. Best Regards, Mike From Airport Nissan of Cleveland

December 10, 2015

We recently purchased a used Altima for our teenage son. Even though we were not a high ticket, new car buyer we received excellent service from our s...alesman Mike Salas and everyone else at the dealership that we met. The service manager explained any issues that were identified in the vehicle inspection and nobody at any point in the purchase process tried to sell us anything more than we needed. We felt that we got a fair deal with no hassle. I would highly recommend the dealership and our salesman Mike Salas.

We appreciate your business and look froward to seeing you in for service. Best Regards, The Staff at Airport Nissan of Cleveland

December 10, 2015

Had a great experience at Airport Nissan. The facility looks great, Matt Paraddis my salesman gave me a fair deal, and I got out of there quickly. Bee...n buying and leasing all my cars from here over the years. Love the new location

Thank you so much I really appreciate you and your family's continued business now and in the future! I look forward to seeing you in for service. Be...st Regards, Matt Paradis Airport Nissan of Cleveland

December 5, 2015

Just got a new altima ... third Altima in row. Great car ... great buying experience. Worked with John Arendash of the Airport Nissan Team. John took ...the time to show car highlights and test drive different car options. Handled purchase in a nice clean professional manner that was hassle free. Great correspondence right up through delivery and vehicle pickup. Would recommend John and Airport Nissan to anyone looking to buy a car. Thank you Airport Nissan.

Thanks Mike, We appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you in for service. Best Regards, The Team at Airport Nissan of Cleveland

Airport Nissan