Lee Partyka Chevrolet Mazda

• Amazing Staff

My husband and I were planning to look for a car at the beginning of next year, but after totaling our car, we started the search a bit early. Our search brought us to the Partyka Mazda dealership where we met the amazing team of John C. and Wayne. Both gentlemen were knowledgeable and attentive without being pushy. They returned phone calls and emails promptly; someone was always available to answer any and all questions we had. Although we ultimately decided on an different SUV that matched our family's needs a bit better, we wanted to extend a sincere thank you to this wonderful team. Not only will we recommend their services to anyone in the market for a Mazda, we plan to return to this dealership for our next car purchase!

• Mr Bowen

It was a great experience buying a truck from lee partyka everyone was helpful

It was a great experience buying a truck from lee partyka everyone was helpful

• Great dealership

Best dealership I've been to they will work with you to get you In a car that you want not what you should settle for they get you great interest rates when other dealerships try to get you in car with high interest rates and something you really don't want they treat you like a person and not like dollar signs the sales people take there time with you to make sure you pick the car you want they treated me with respect and courtesy the experience was so good that my husband went back and purchase a car himself let's not forget the finance people they will do there best to get you into that car you want at good interest rate But don't go buy what I wrote definitely go and get your own great experience . Thank you. Lee Partyka

• Great dealership

Great deal on my new Truck enjoyed all my dealings from top down. We have gotten 6 vehicles from Partyka. Don is a great guy.

• Service on 2017 Chevy Cruise Hatchback

I brought my car in because the passenger side airbag light would come on every so often. The man who helped me couldn't have been nicer. He had them take the car right away. He came back a short time later to say everything was alright but they would like to look under the seat to make sure and sure enough it was not completely hooked. My experiences at Lee Partyka Chevrolet have been very positive and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Review of service visit.

As always, my visit to Partyka Chevy was handled in a professional, efficient manner.

• Lee partyka sales review

I had an amazing experience there I am very pleased with my car

I had an amazing experience there I am very pleased with my car

• Review

Service rep was very accomodating and made me feel comfortable.

Service rep was very accomodating and made me feel comfortable.

• Brakes on my P/U-Done right and in record time.

Excellent job done well and below estimate. Thanks to Mark and the service staff.

• Rose free

Excellent I was greeted with a smile and a shake of hands I was not rushed everything was explained to me the kind of a car to look for.