Advantage Ford L-M Sales, Inc.

Average based on 16 reviews.
  • routine service

Besides oil change, checked other concerns. Finished in a timely manner.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Cynthia! Safe travels!

Besides oil change, checked other concerns. Finished in a timely manner.

• Service

Took me in immediatly,was not kept waiting unnecessarily treated very well

Took me in immediatly,was not kept waiting unnecessarily treated very well

We're glad to hear that we were able to provide you with efficient and professional service here at Advantage Ford Lincoln Sales, James! We appreciate your positive feedback.

• Great Service

Had an oil change on my 2011 Ford Escape. Was quick and the people were friendly and professional as always.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Customer

Very polite service team and willing to explain policies.

Very polite service team and willing to explain policies.

• Excellent customer service

The staff in the body shop were very helpful and got my car back in working order until the correct part arrived and then promptly repaired my car in a friendly manor.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Recall notice

I had received a recall notice on my 2011 Mercury Milan premier and when I took it into my dealership the service was efficient and professional. With the exception of putting on some brakes this has been my only issue with this car. Lovin it. Keep up the great work.

• Fast, friendly service

I called Advantage Ford because I detected a slight vibration in my MKZ. The Service Manager made an appointment for me right away. The service department did a great job on identifying the source of the vibration, ordering the part, and fixing the problem.

• Great People

The staff is always friendly, knowledgable, and makes you feel welcomed

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Paula. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

The staff is always friendly, knowledgable, and makes you feel welcomed

• Survey

We have always found the staff to be helpful, pleasant and competent. This is been true over several years whether purchasing vehicles, body work or routine servicing. Also the prices seem reasonable.

• 2015 f150

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

They did not have the exact new F150 I wanted on the lot so they searched other dealerships to find it for me and had it shipped to my dealership the same day. I was very particular in what I wanted in my new truck and it met my expectations and specifications exactly. Excellent and friendly service. They were very helpful staff and showed me how to use all of the features of the truck. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.