• Clean facilities, friendly, and efficient

Efficiency, no hassle, polite and friendly. Very clean. Referred to me by name not a number. pleasant waiting room. Clean restroom. And best of all, a free car inspection.

• excellent service

prompt, courteous , very friendly, best experience I ever had.would recommend them to all my friends,and family......can't wait to go back and get more repairs and buy a new car.....

• new escape

had a great buying experience with our salesman the whole process took less than 1 hour and we were driving away with a new escape

• Great Service

Most importantly, the staff was friendly and easy to work with. Scott was great, very knowledgeable about the vehicles and made sure I knew everything I needed to know about the truck. He explained all the options I had and made sure I was getting what I needed at a price I could afford. He was friendly and listened well to my questions and concerns. Jeff in finance was also great. He was friendly and made the finance part easy. I also like the variety of vehicles that were available.

• Good customer service. Nice waiting area to relax

Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. We felt that we were treated fairly. Everything was done in a timely manner and efficient manner.

• Great Service dept, clean restrooms and waiting ar

Service dept is very helpful with any questions I had. Waiting area was and restroom was clean. Service took longer than expected but Wendy came out and gave me an update.

• Purchasing a truck

We liked Scott Jones the best, he was helpful and very friendly and did not try to talk us into something we did not want.

• highly pleased with service

Very personable. Gave me several options. Our family has bought 7 vehicles from this dealership and they have always treated us in the best way. We highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

• Great service

Everyone is friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone looking to buy a car or needing repairs done.

• Large selection, good salesman

I found the truck I was looking for and the salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful, large selection and competitive pricing