4.5
  • Perfect Experience

Wonderful experience! Dan is a joy! I would highly recommend this amazing dealership to anyone who would ask! Just a great dealership through and through!

• quick and efficeint

quick and efficeint service and great customer service as well. comfortable waiting area and clean facilities good overall experience when buying and servicing

• Offer Declined

made my offer and what I was looking for in a deal, salesman said his manager was not interested in my offer and did not try to negotiate any further.

Thank you for the inquiry Mr. Reagle. Please feel free to contact me to schedule an appointment to come in to our dealership. It may be easier than doing everything over the web and not seeing your trade to get a better idea of it's value. I noticed that you reside in Franklin....so you can only be less than 15 minutes from our dealership. I am always available....just let me know when. Steve Vidovich

• worked together

Sales person and the service department worked together to make my service experience as convenient as possible for us.

• 100% Satisfied buyer!!!!!!!!!!

Great dealership!!!!!!!!!! This GM team was very helpful and always considerate.

• Great Service

Everyone is always friendly, service is always fast. Nice family environment at A Crivelli Chevrolet.