3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Valley Ford Trucks Rocks!
    May 11, 2016

I flew from Baltimore to Cleveland to buy a 2015 Ford Transit 250 Van. Glad I did. I checked up and down the east coast and couldn't find a better dea...l. Had the deal done on a Saturday and drove home to Maryland on Sunday. Had a few minor issues after the sale that Valley Ford promptly fixed. Thank you to the entire sales staff for making my trip successful and worth the extra cash. Now "Betty" is home with me, and she's the pride of the neighborhood. Thanks again, Bob

no one calls or emails back?!
    April 18, 2018

Contacted through website, phone and email....not a single returned call or email and new f150 magically went up $1000 next day....

Great service!
    April 7, 2018

Heard rattles coming from the front end of my Mariner. They identified the lower ball joint and rear stabilizer as needing replacing. Finished job in ...less than 1 day. Rides like it has 70,000 less miles on it. Good job!

October 17, 2016

We are a municipality that have purchased mulitiple vehicles from this dealer for the reason that they are the the only Crane Carier Co. Dealer in the... reigon. We are very disapointed in the dealers inability to diagnoise issues and get them resolved in a timely manner, on mulitiple occasions, We get the impression that there bottom line is the only real concern , not serving there customers. The experience of dropping of and picking up a vehicle is a nightmare, they keep the lot so packed full of inventory that it sometimes takes over an hr for them to get your vehicle dug out awful.. ( only assuming that they have to keep that much inventory for dealer pricing perks) they have the inventory of a lot 5 times there size would have. We dread going there.

Great experience
    April 22, 2016

I just got a new edge from this dealership and I love it!!! They made sure to get the exact suv I wanted and I was not disappointed! Everyone was so n...ice and accomidating! It's a shame to see someone leaving a negative comment about the patriotism of valley ford. I can personally say they are an amazing patriotic company that fully respects and supports our veterans! My husband served our country for six years and is lucky to be employed by valley ford. They have always been supportive of anything he needed when was serving and still continue to do so. I wish more people would be realistic when it comes to buying a vehicle especially a used vehicle. Dealerships can only give so many discounts till they are losing money on deals. It has nothing to do with the company's patriotism. I think the bigger issue has to do with people complaining for their own selfish gain. Which is truly a shame since our brave men and women make an amazing sacrifice so unselfishly. Thank you to all men and women past and present that serve this great nation and thank you valley ford for choosing to support all those men and women.

Buyer BEWARE! Read reviews!
    April 19, 2016

We have been in the search for a 15 passenger van to accommodate our large family. I went yesterday driving about 45min away to place a serious offer ...on this vehicle. Much to my surprise as we were handed the keys over to test drive it and the sales rep opened the door,......I WAS FLOORED! For a 15passenger van 2 years old and about 37,000 miles on it should have little trolls driving our family around. But wait that's not it.....They were so willing to work with us they threw in candy wrappers, cigarette butts, old pine tree air fresheners that were just sitting on the seats, lose change on the floor, to go along with the countless oil stains throughout the vehicle, missing screws, missing speaker covers, missing caps to cover the screws, and cracked panneling on both sides of the door. This CLEARLY was a waste of my day and .I asked Dave if they do military discounts showed him a pics of my husband who was hit by a bomb in Iraq. He told me he had to speak with his boss on a discount but the do not honor veterans at this place of business on used vehicles let alone veterans who have been clearly attacked in war. When Dave came back out he told me that his boss said no discounts on used vehicles. I said really? He assured me so and said that his boss was willing to detail the car and fix all the missing parts......Which should have been ready done instead of making it look like a frat house. BUYER BEWARE!

Beware
    September 26, 2015

Charged over $200 for computer diagnostic after we walked away from the estimated cost to repair. By the way, their cost to repair was a third higher ...than other dealers for the same thing. I have had other similar diagnostic service done for $75 or less.

Doug in Solon
    August 8, 2014

An excellent buying experience. Good value for the money. A very fair deal on my car and my trade. Brian Jr. really showed me what customer service is... all about.

sales experience
    August 6, 2014

Wes helped me out with a used f-150. he answered every question I had and made the buying process very easy. Amy made financing very easy and was very... quick and did a great job explaining everything. i will definitley buy from Valley Ford again. Thanks everyone!

Thank you and I'm very pleased that the Valley Ford Team and I were able to assist you. I look forward to helping your family, friends, and yourself w...ith all their truck needs! Thanks again!

Not Sure
    January 31, 2014

I found the price to be the lowest online, however after asking for an out the door cash price they got back to me 3 days later and the price was high...er if I wasn't turning in a lease. In the end I went with a dealer who got back to me quicker and the price was quoted was the actual price.

Sir/Ma'am, We are sorry to hear about your lack of first class experience. Please call the dealership at your convenience and ask for the owner Bria...n O'Donnell. We have been in business for 50 years and pride ourselves on treating our customers how we want to be treated. I would like to know who you talked to and how we can improve. We would also like to invite you in for a complimentary oil change and tire rotation when you need service. Again, we sincerely apologize. Respectfully, Brian O'Donnell President Valley Ford Truck

5715 Canal Rd Cleveland, OH 44125