• Great experience at Troy Honda

This the second vehicle that I have purchased from Troy Honda. Can't say enough good things about Mike Smith, my salesman.

Thanks for choosing us again Lynda! We love to hear when our customers have a great experience at our dealership. Be sure to keeps us in mind for any service needs you may have!

• Owner of car.

Everyone at Troy Honda was very helpful and courteous from the person in parts to service personnel. Thank you.

• Car oil change

Always go to Troy Honda for my oil changes bought all my Hondas through this company staff is very friendly and efficient

Thank you for the kind words, Barbara! We look forward to the next time we get to see you at the dealership!

• James

Mike Smith was great to work with.went beyond the norm.great experience.

Mike Smith was great to work with.went beyond the norm.great experience.

Thank you for choosing us James! We always love to hear when our customers enjoy their experience at our dealership. Be sure to keep us in mind for any other service needs you may have. Sincerely, Dan Biegel

• Oil change and routine inspections

My experience was the same as always at Troy Honda: excellent

My experience was the same as always at Troy Honda: excellent

Thanks John. We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have a wonderful experience. Be sure to come back for any other service needs!

• CO-OWNER

1) A WARM WELCOME AFTER ARRIVING ON A COLD MORNING FOR A SCHEDULED CHECKUP . I LUCKED OUT IN BEING ABLE TO UTILIZE AN EMPTY SMALL OFFICE TO CATCHUP ON SOME DOCUMENTS. I WAS KEPT INFORMED OF PROGRESS AND SOME ISSUES INCLUDING A NEED TO RETURN IN THE FUTURE FOR FURTHER "UPDATES"

Thanks Catherine. We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have a wonderful experience. Be sure to come back for any other service needs!

• Excellent car service

Very personable service managers. Fast and efficient service. Reasonable costs.

Very personable service managers. Fast and efficient service. Reasonable costs.

• auto maintenance service

I was having my car serviced for its regular oil change period, plus there was a recall for a software issue... both were nicely taken care of, as always.

• Great Experience

We recently bought a used van and had a great experience. We knew what van we wanted before arriving and were able to test drive it. The salesmen were not pushy and let us take our time looking around. When we decided on the van, they worked to get us a great deal on our lease turn-in from another car company. Best car-buying process we've experienced.

• Honda service

Bought my CRV here and have had all service done. Great dealership! Courteous, prompt, customer friendly facilities.