New 888-653-9251 Dealer Website
Used 866-695-6647 Email Dealer
Service 888-248-3894

• Great Experience

We recently bought a used van and had a great experience. We knew what van we wanted before arriving and were able to test drive it. The salesmen were not pushy and let us take our time looking around. When we decided on the van, they worked to get us a great deal on our lease turn-in from another car company. Best car-buying process we've experienced.

• Great experience at Troy Honda

This the second vehicle that I have purchased from Troy Honda. Can't say enough good things about Mike Smith, my salesman.

Thanks for choosing us again Lynda! We love to hear when our customers have a great experience at our dealership. Be sure to keeps us in mind for any service needs you may have!

• Oil change and routine inspections

My experience was the same as always at Troy Honda: excellent

My experience was the same as always at Troy Honda: excellent

Thanks John. We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have a wonderful experience. Be sure to come back for any other service needs!

• CO-OWNER

1) A WARM WELCOME AFTER ARRIVING ON A COLD MORNING FOR A SCHEDULED CHECKUP . I LUCKED OUT IN BEING ABLE TO UTILIZE AN EMPTY SMALL OFFICE TO CATCHUP ON SOME DOCUMENTS. I WAS KEPT INFORMED OF PROGRESS AND SOME ISSUES INCLUDING A NEED TO RETURN IN THE FUTURE FOR FURTHER "UPDATES"

Thanks Catherine. We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have a wonderful experience. Be sure to come back for any other service needs!

• Excellent car service

Very personable service managers. Fast and efficient service. Reasonable costs.

Very personable service managers. Fast and efficient service. Reasonable costs.

• auto maintenance service

I was having my car serviced for its regular oil change period, plus there was a recall for a software issue... both were nicely taken care of, as always.

• Honda service

Bought my CRV here and have had all service done. Great dealership! Courteous, prompt, customer friendly facilities.

• Honda CR-V

My husband and I were shopping for a CR-V. Joseph Camilleri was very helpful and showed us three styles that were available. We ended up leasing one and have been very happy with our decision. Joseph even installed our infant car seat for us. Thank you for your help and great customer service.

• Great Service! Will go here again!

Mike in used cars was great! He took great care of me in my search for a certified vehicle. Had a couple minor errors with the paperwork but the finance department got me a great deal on my financing. My car has some minor things I want to take it back into a Honda to look at but more cosmetic than functional. I had a really great time working with Troy Honda to purchase a car! Thank you for the great service.

• Great service!

Great service. Ask for Brad...he will take wonderful care of you. Followed him from another dealer, glad I did.