359 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan Of North Olmsted from DealerRater.com
  • New car leasing

Our salesman was very professional, answered all our questions. The facility was very clean. The process was easy, fast, and all the paperwork that needed to be signed was fully explained. This is our 3rd vehicle with this facility, and we'll keep returning.

April 21, 2017

Trevor is the best!! Always welcoming and remembers you and your car and keeps you posted on services that may be needed in the future

• Service appointment & 2 recalls notices appointment
    April 19, 2017

Nissan North Olmsted team are very kind and curtious. I had an oil change, tire rotation, wash and 2 recalls. I was very happy with the setvice.

• Brad Baron

The service was top notch. We walked in and were greet by our dealer Brad we sat down talk about what we want from the visit to the dealership that day. We picked out another rogue then were instruct by the dealer to have a look at colors on the cars. He showed us the option of colors we had to choose from and once we had a color we all went back inside and wrote down the color. With the help of the Brad the sign and meeting with the finance person was nothing but swift and easy.

• Amazing time and efficiency!

I would recommend to anyone! High quality, good service, and I would go back again.

• Recall

I was there for a recall on my Nissan Altima. The whole process was quick and easy ... no problems at all.

• Excellent
    April 18, 2017

We wanted to lease another Nissan Altima as the lease on the existing Nissam Altima was due up after three years. Salesman Geno was great to work with, and he delivered the new vehicle to out home.

• New lease
    April 16, 2017

I have leased several cars with this dealer and I'm always please with how they work with me and love their service department too.

• Amazing customer experience!

I really like taking my car to this service department! The staff is caring, attentive, trustworthy and efficient. The car is clean when I leave and I'm always confident that there will be no issues after the service has been completed. Michael, the manager and Cory, the service advisor, are both top notch professionals.

• Quick and easy experience
    April 12, 2017

I had a great experience at Nissan of North Olmsted. Dawn was extremely helpful and courteous with the car leasing without being pushy or overbearing. I was in and out in just about a few hours.