428 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan Of North Olmsted from DealerRater.com
  • Matt Fowler gave us a great car buying experience!

From the first phone call to the moment after we drove off in a new car our experience was exceptional. Matt Fowler was extremely attentive and listened to our needs and concerns. When concerns arose, Matt Fowler stepped forward and took care of us beyond our expectations. I highly recommend this dealership over any other. Only place to buy a car AND receive outstanding service! Thanks Matt for making our car buying experience more enjoyable.

• Big Nissan is huge in service

Service was started at the scheduled time, and was done when promised. What else can you ask for.

• mrs linda grupe

brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. waited less than the 1/2 hour.

• Love My New Rogue

This was my first time at the North Olmsted Nissan dealership and I have to say that it is by far my favorite. I called before I went out there and spoke to a very personable male on the phone ( Mike Becker) who said he would be more than happy to help me when I got there. When I arrived I found Mike and he walked me through the lot showing me the different models of Rogues that I was interested in and never once did I feel rushed or like I was taking up to much of his time ....very pleasant and relaxed experience! I have purchased more than a few cars in my days and I can honestly say that Mike was the best car salesman I ever dealt with. Even in the expensive sports car dealership when I bought my sports car that high end dealership can not compare to North Olmsted Nissan's level of professionalism, knowledge, friendliness ,ease and timeliness of purchasing a new vehicle. Everyone who worked at this dealership went out of their way to make their customers happy. A very positive experience! Oh and I almost forgot.... I LOVE MY ROGUE! Thanks North Olmsted Nissan.

• Kevin Klika Purchase: Nissan Rogue

Great experience getting my new Rogue from Nissan NO. Brad Baron was phenomenal in the selling process.

• Too much information

Ive answered all the questions should not have to feel this part out

Ive answered all the questions should not have to feel this part out

• service

Great ! Please shorten the review process. Not much left to type after answering the questions.

• shirley

I went for an oil change and did not have to wait too long.

I went for an oil change and did not have to wait too long.

• Are You Kidding Me

Quick check-in, services reviewed, car serviced in very short time period. Thanx for washing.

• Servive

A quiet place to work would have been nice during my service, however, to get me immediately in when I wasn't a regular customer I really appreciate, and everyone I talked to was very nice.