Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Vermillion

• My 2017 equinox

Me and my husband have been Ford people all our lives and once we decided to go to Pat O'Brien because Shawn and his excellent customer service and always willing to help, we decided to go with 2017 Chevy Equinox and absolutely in love it. The people ,the process and especially Chuck and Drew and Sean and storm we're also very helpful and made it such a smooth process we were in and out and loving our new Equinox the same day thank you again and I would highly recommend it was truly a great experience to have the experience to purchase a Chevy for the first time in our lives thank you again to all at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet in Vermilion David and Mary

• Aquino 2016

Everything is always fantastic. We ( my husband and I ) have always done business there, and have always enjoyed and came away with peace of mind.

• Repair on 2007 Chevy avalanche limited edition.

I am very pleased with the repair Pat O'Brien Team did.on my truck. They had ordered parts from a company, but after seeing the parts and the parts were not the standards Chevy would use to put on their Chevy so the repair team did magic on the old parts of my truck and brought my baby back to me in show men quality. Thank you.

• Internet Car Shopping

My first experience shopping for a car on the internet. Pat O'Brien has the best selection. Ryan Robinson offered the best pricing.

• Pat Obrien Chevrolet

Mark has been awesome to work with for quite a few years now. i feel like a close friend takes care of all my auto repairs and needs. Not just someone looking for more money. Thank You Mark for your commitment to my satisfaction as a customer and a friend.

• Chuck

Jason & Mark in service are the best ! All of the sales consultants are very helpful and don't put any pressure on you .... I tell all my friends & family about Pat O'Brien Chevrolet

• Good service

I have always had good service and the staff is very friendly and professional.

I have always had good service and the staff is very friendly and professional.

• Always a great value

I have purchased several vehicles from Pat O'Brien in Vermillion and have had them serviced there with great satisfaction. Mark and the others in service is always friendly and professional even when I am only there for a wash job. The facility is alway clean and well kepted and the lounge is comfortable. Pat O'Brien in Vermillion is always a great value for purchasing a new or used car and for keeping it in tip-top shape.

• Excellent Sales Experience

The only negative in the whole experience is your lack of technology = entirely too much manual paper work, which drags out the process.

• Royal treatment

I am 88 years old and never had to worry about my car while my husband was alive. I bought my 2011 Equinox from you because I was treated like royalty the minute I stepped through your door. This was especially important to me, as it was the first car I have ever purchased on my own, and because I was virtually ignored at the first dealership ( not GM ) that I entered. I get the same kind of royal treatment from your service department.I have never regretted buying this car from you.