Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Vermillion

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• My 2017 equinox
    February 22, 2017

Me and my husband have been Ford people all our lives and once we decided to go to Pat O'Brien because Shawn and his excellent customer service and al...ways willing to help, we decided to go with 2017 Chevy Equinox and absolutely in love it. The people ,the process and especially Chuck and Drew and Sean and storm we're also very helpful and made it such a smooth process we were in and out and loving our new Equinox the same day thank you again and I would highly recommend it was truly a great experience to have the experience to purchase a Chevy for the first time in our lives thank you again to all at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet in Vermilion David and Mary

Dave S. of Vermilion
    April 15, 2018

Mark L. in Service was a BIG help to me. Oil leak issues, was 60 miles away. Car was not really driveable. Had to repair the coil pack myself in orde...r to drive back home & to your shop. Mark gave advice (w/ many phone calls from me) on solution to get me going. Valve Gasket needed replacing.

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Tire Repair
    March 23, 2018

I did not have an appointment was loosing air in back left tire they took care of the problem immediately

Thank you for choosing Vermilion - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Feel free to reach out to us if you need ...anything. Have a wonderful day.

Oil change
    March 11, 2018

Nice service. Washed my vehicle too. Clean waiting area, spacious, television, drinks available. Clean nice restroom. Friendly, professional st...aff. Service was done on time. I will return.

Kmh, thank you so much for your high rating! We hope to see you soon!

Service repairs
    January 28, 2018

Excellent service highly recommend best service around

Eric C Rapson, thank you for the high star rating! We hope to see you soon!

2017 Malibu/ we love our vehicle
    January 21, 2018

We purchased our 2017 Malibu and have been very satisfied with it. Everyone is always very pleasant and helpful whenever we are at your place.

Gloria Showalter, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Vermilion - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet. We ...hope you're enjoying your new Malibu!

Exhaust system
    December 8, 2017

I was having problems with my exhaust system. The problem was repaired in one day.

Mark in service does a great job
    December 4, 2017

I can call early morning or late afternoon an Mark is there. He remembers who I am and what I had done on my Colorado. It is a pleasure working with h...im and the dealership. Jack Kukucz

Buyer Beware
    December 4, 2017

I was looking for a specific car on cars.com, and found exactly what I was looking for at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet in Vermilion. I contacted them throug...h the cars.com app, and got a response quickly from Ali. Ali and I met the next day, had a great experience test-driving, discussing the price, and going thru the paper work. Ali was very clear in explaining I was buying "as-is." We went over all the visible issues, and we both went line-by-line over the 100+ point inspection sheet. I asked specifically "they checked all the belts and hoses - leaks, cracks, etc?" and he said yes. He clearly offered for me to take the car to a mechanic I trusted to look it over. He covered all his bases. This is where my fatal flaw kicked in. I trusted the name Pat O'Brien. Since the car started, sounded great, everything worked, and I felt we'd covered everything, I bought it. The next day the oil light came on and I had oil on the driveway. Took it to the local oil change place and they told me I have a completely rotted oil pan, which was leaking onto my catalytic converter, and I needed to get it back there. It's been a battle ever since. Long story short, I've paid an additional $500 to get a new oil pan, and now I have other issues after the repair, that I believe are directly related to the oil pan issue. I'm sadly regretting this purchase. Not for the car, but for the dealer. I can't believe they'd sell a car with a rusted out oil pan. It was visible to the naked eye, and they sold it that way. Lesson learned: Do NOT trust anyone. DO cover all your bases, as they've covered theirs. I will never work with this company again.

Great customer service
    November 27, 2017

Great service and they work well for your best interest.

Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Vermillion