Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Vermillion

New 855-879-7907 Dealer Website
Used 855-405-6155 Email Dealer
Service 866-284-6065

• Great facility and great sales professionals

Adam was very patient with us during our search for a new vehicle. Would recommend him and this dealership to anyone.

• Pat Obrien Chevrolet

Mark has been awesome to work with for quite a few years now. i feel like a close friend takes care of all my auto repairs and needs. Not just someone looking for more money. Thank You Mark for your commitment to my satisfaction as a customer and a friend.

• Chuck

Jason & Mark in service are the best ! All of the sales consultants are very helpful and don't put any pressure on you .... I tell all my friends & family about Pat O'Brien Chevrolet

• Good service

I have always had good service and the staff is very friendly and professional.

I have always had good service and the staff is very friendly and professional.

• Always a great value

I have purchased several vehicles from Pat O'Brien in Vermillion and have had them serviced there with great satisfaction. Mark and the others in service is always friendly and professional even when I am only there for a wash job. The facility is alway clean and well kepted and the lounge is comfortable. Pat O'Brien in Vermillion is always a great value for purchasing a new or used car and for keeping it in tip-top shape.

• My 2017 equinox

Me and my husband have been Ford people all our lives and once we decided to go to Pat O'Brien because Shawn and his excellent customer service and always willing to help, we decided to go with 2017 Chevy Equinox and absolutely in love it. The people ,the process and especially Chuck and Drew and Sean and storm we're also very helpful and made it such a smooth process we were in and out and loving our new Equinox the same day thank you again and I would highly recommend it was truly a great experience to have the experience to purchase a Chevy for the first time in our lives thank you again to all at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet in Vermilion David and Mary

• Excellent Sales Experience

The only negative in the whole experience is your lack of technology = entirely too much manual paper work, which drags out the process.

• Royal treatment

I am 88 years old and never had to worry about my car while my husband was alive. I bought my 2011 Equinox from you because I was treated like royalty the minute I stepped through your door. This was especially important to me, as it was the first car I have ever purchased on my own, and because I was virtually ignored at the first dealership ( not GM ) that I entered. I get the same kind of royal treatment from your service department.I have never regretted buying this car from you.

• Great people,great service everytime

I make the appt.,they fix the car right every time and have greatpeople

I make the appt.,they fix the car right every time and have greatpeople

• Got the Silverado I wanted at the price I wanted.

My experience with Adam was top notch. No pressure or rush. Helped me find vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted after finding every available discount. Nice facility with a welcoming crew. Thumps up all around.