Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Vermillion

Sunday Closed Closed
New (440) 328-4942 (440) 328-4942
Used (440) 328-8646 (440) 328-8646
Service (866) 584-8189 (866) 584-8189

they do good work , always take care of me ...

these people do a great job , Meghan is very professional and takes care of her customers, and chuck brown is the man in sales.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Mr. O'Brien

Drove up from Florida to deal with Greg Johnson. He really treated use good would recommend Greg and pat O'Brien to anyone looking for a vehicle

Dealer response

Jerry, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again.

Leaking tire

Service department got me in quickly and found a huge pop rivet in my tire. Luckily the salesman I got the car through covered me with a tire protection warranty and the entire service was free! Great deal!

Dealer response

Terr, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Looking for cars

Everyone I encountered were very nice and pleasant. I went to look for a car, found a car with the great assistance from Tina. She was great! She is very knowledgeable about the cars and the sales. She listens well, tries to find your answers to your questions. She is a joy to be around her service was great!

Dealer response

Thanks, Suzanne! Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Whole process was a breeze

Chuck Thomas found the perfect car for me. He did all the work and made my part in it very effortless. He and everyone else I dealt with at the dealership was very nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. I have bought from Chuck before and will certainly do so again.

Dealer response

Hi Holly E, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words.

I purchased a 2018 camaro

Had a great experience. Purchased the vehicle I was looking for...… Can't wait to purchase a new Blazer.Ryan and Greg did an excellent job assisting me on my purchase of the camaro.

Dealer response

Hi Tim Koleno, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words.

Customer

This is one of the friendliest car places there is you people treat everybody like their family and that is awesome Henry was the salesperson he's very knowledgeable seems to really enjoy his job just an awesome guy all around he represent your company very well

Dealer response

Hi Frank Lowery, thank you so much for this wonderful response! We appreciate your kind words.

Pat O'Brien Top Notch Service

Second time going there for service. The first time was excellent and I was really impressed and wondering are they always this good? Well, today proved their consistency. The advisors are cordial and honest. The other staff who I was not dealing with were also very friendly. The repairs were done on time and fairly. I would recommend this dealership for others. I felt a genuine warmth today from everyone. My next purchase will be from Pat O'Brien based on the quality of the service department and the cleanliness and warmth from the entire facility. Super impressed.

Dealer response

Hi W Sanderson, thank you for your kind words about our service team! We hope you have a wonderful day; take care!

Oil change

Took car in for an oil change. Employees are always attentive and quick to get the work done. Have dealt with this dealership for years. Would definitely recommend them.

Dealer response

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Mrs Buchanan

We have purchased 4 new vehicles from PatObrien of Vermilion the buying experience is always smooth and enjoyable and the Service of our new Vehicles has been good!!!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Vermilion - Pat O'Brien Chevrolet. Thank you again for leaving us this response!