• Volvo XC90

I always have a Volvo cars, i m very happy. I always used this dealer for repair and maintenance my car. I m very satisfied with the service. Mr Michael Cerone. Have a great customer service. I will recommend Volvo in Danbury.

• Exceptional Service and smiling faces

expectational service and staff. Would not consider having our cars serviced anywhere else. Thank you Arnold M

• Excellence

Transaction ease. Great service. I trusted the salesman, Tucker. Loved the car I was buying.

• Great leasing experience!!

Just leased a Volvo XC60 from Mabel Peralta at Volvo of Danbury. It was an absolutely wonderful experience.! She gave us a great price, and she is so knowledgeable and personable and went over the top to accommodate our schedule. She spent a lot of time with me going over the features of the car on delivery. I would have to give her the absolute highest customer service rating. It is very rare to find a car salesperson like her. I give her my highest recommendation! They are currently remodeling the dealership building so they are operating out of a trailer type building. But honestly, this had no impact on the leasing experience. When the construction is completed, I'm sure the selling floor will be beautiful.

• Great service and staff

Very helpful and nice folks, who deliver some great service too

Very helpful and nice folks, who deliver some great service too

• Volvo Danbury

Vehicle was already sold. Helpful and not pushy. Would definitely contact them if in need of a new or used vehicle.

• Bad Repair Service

My check engine light came on and my bluetooth was not working. I brought my volvo in to get these 2 problems solved. I was told my pcv valve was clogged and software was needed to be updated for the bluetooth. I went up at the end of the day when I was told the car was ready, paid and when I got in the car both the check engine light was still on and the bluetooth still didn't work! I left it for another day and then was told the fuel pressure sensor needed to be fixed. Customer service offered to bring the car back to me at the end of that day. When the car was returned my gas tank was on empty (when I had left it with about 1/3 tank of gas) and the blue tooth still was not working! They told me the problem was with my iphone (when I had already had the phone checked) but I was charged for the bluetooth. I also had to go directly to the closest gas station to get gas immediately! I found their service to be sloppy, not thorough and very unprofessional. We will not be going to Volvo of Danbury again!

• Friendly and accommodating

Extremely friendly, excellent at explaining concerns and accommodating to the conference call I needed to make while waiting for the car.

• Great service

Recently brought my car in for scheduled maintenance and had Jon as the advisor who was great. Very friendly, and professional throughout the experience. My car was throughly safety inspected and washed clean. Volvo of Danbury is a solid and reputable dealership

• check engine light

My dashboard went black & the windows wouldn't close. The SRS airbag warning came on. I took it to Danbury Volvo, the diagnosed the problem on the scanner machine as the electronic module. $1700 to replace. The keyboard was reset & still various messages were appearing, days later the check engine light, car taken in again. Diagnosis: catalytic convertor $2300 to replace, same problem last year, Danbury Volvo accomodated me expeditiously, on short notice. I was distraught & they calmed my fears, both John (so compassionate & Melanie (manager) are so wonderful. The problems were diagnosed & now I've decided to buy a new car... a Volvo. Because I love them & love working with the staff at Danbury Volvo.