4.5
  • Fast and free

Friendly staff and quick service. They were prompt in communication and accommodating with availability. Would recommend them for service of your leased vehicle.

• clean location

phone system allows you to leave messages but someone should answer and just say please hold people like talking with humans

• Pleasant, professional staff.

Very easy drop off and pick up. I had no issues and the work was completed in a timely manner. The staff was very pleasant.

• Tom Hesser Chevrolet

Always get my vehicle serviced in a reasonable amount of time. The staff is always very friendly and courteous when I visit

• Courteous, polite staff. Timely service.

Courteous, polite staff. The service was completed quickly, as I was told. Explained what was done and how to schedule future appointments.

• Great service.

Service is always excellent and all of the people I have dealt with have been great. I am always confident that the repairs to my vehicle have been done properly.

• great service

There eagerness to please and the cleanliness of the facilitie customer service was great as always I will be back again

• Great

Everyone did a great job. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied, delivery was pleasurable also .

• Always Dependable

You always have the parts that I need and service my vehicle in a timely manner. Every member of the staff is totally professional. Your facility is very well run, and all my dealings with Tom Hesser Chevy have led me to admire the integrity of your staff.

• Wow, got a super deal from RJ

I was looking to get a new truck since my lease was coming up, I picked 1 online and seen it in front of dealership, I pulled up and got out to look and a salesman ( Brian )came and said, LET'S CRUNCH SOME NUMBERS, being shy, I didn't tell him my salesman was RJ, after some time, I told him I was going to think about it and he went and got some lady and they double teamed me, I told them both I had to leave, I went home and call RJ, who hooked me up with a much better deal.